Kuro no Maou - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
Right first the rising of the shield hero, re zero, and now this, I have a feeling this is going to be the next big dark isekai after the one's I mentioned before

welp, people wouldn't think he was such a bad guy if he properly cut his hair...
I mean, he looks like a caveman with that hair.
and his name... Maou... srsly?!

Dex-chan lover
So edgy... Really edgy...
Hope nothing bad happens to the heroine.

6IBCkUg.jpg

Aggregator gang
The art is too messy, it doesn't feel right for this to be the adaptation of a 220M novel print. It also felt too rushed, and the supposed evil guys are waaaaaaay too dumb with their "experiments", there are so many efficient ways to do this, and they chose the least efficient one.

I hope the MC of this edgy world defies convention by only hating twisted, sadistic researchers, and not hating all of humanity.

Dex-chan lover
the only way this will do good is if this MC has a harem in which they fuck furiously

Aggregator gang
Neutralizing the headband has to be his top priority, after just staying alive.

Gotta say, those guys deserve pretty much anything he does to them. So long as they are dead or completely neutralized afterwards. Slapping one of their headbands onto them would be ideal if it allowed him to force them to utilize their magic under his command.

Probably not the path that will be taken, though.

Dex-chan lover
oh wow, even this got a manga, and the art looks fitting, can't wait to see more of it

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit this got an adaptation?
This is pretty nuch KINO seeker tier.

Users who are viewing this thread