Kuro no Maou - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
A very drakengardian backstory there. The art style even looked very similar to some of the cutscenes.

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax
nope not that fairy who will dead but the whole village after kurono become a good friend with them even more the fairy turn out to be a yandere when she was in her adult mode which really thirsty for the mc attention OwO)
the reason i feel sad is because in on of the village is the one i kinda like and really paired is the cat girl and that guy who was watching mc with unpleasant eyes

Double-page supporter
@kronix
I'm at the part where they
are still dicking around in Spada, and waiting for a war to happen

Dex-chan lover
Uh, what a nice backstory to the . . . cursed sword I guess. I would be running the fuck away from her.

at least give the kid some clothes... she is a fairy but she is a BIG ONE

Dex-chan lover
Normally swords would cut both the good and the bad, friends and enemies, all the same. It doesn't take a cursed sword to do that. Even sentient swords of mythology will do that. A weapon is a tool created only for a single purpose, to kill and maim, so kill it shall, even without any curses.

Dex-chan lover
So, the cursed sword was made because that women learnt how to use magic? And this progression isn't good for the protagonist!

Double-page supporter
Wow I can't wait for that whole village to be destroyed just to serve as further fuel for the MC's hatred.

Double-page supporter
Scary story but i guess the kid rly did just happily ever after with his yandere waifu

Fed-Kun's army
Y'know, rereading this and I was wondering,
is this where she developes her yandere personality from touching the cursed yandere sword?

Supporter
Ah seems that church girl IS an evil villain, being freed from mind control and NOT doing the right thing and destroying the evil church? Worse, deciding to do whatever the evil church wants and attack our MC and also invade some other continent for them? Evil piece of shit, hope it dies soon.

Dex-chan lover
did a human put his giant pee pee in a tiny fairy? or did a fairy crawl into a human's 'gina and nut inside? 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread