Kuro no Maou - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Devil

Dex-chan lover
I mean, his name is literally Black Demon Lord. Seeing as he is a pretty decent person, considering the circumstances, some pretty fucked up shit has to happen for him to eventually live up to his name. Still hurts to read though.šŸ˜„

Double-page supporter
It looks like they cut off the non-human parts of these villagers and crucified the human parts. The poor catgirl had her ears ripped off and lamia-chan was cut in half and her tail is on the ground. Their clothes were ripped off too so ... who knows if they were killed immediately or ... after other abuse.

Group Leader
this is the reality of the wars.... no matter the era or age, there will be always fanatics that go crazy and do some insane stuff.

love it, i have watched to many shounen where they befriend the enemy after whatever shit they did , finally they did what would happen in reality, slaughter them all

Dex-chan lover
That part where Lily plucked the fairy's wings made me uncomfortable. I guess it's because the author never showed the fairies bullying her so I accidentally ended up viewing them as good people.

This keeps getting better, most manga are too boring and predictable because nobody dies and the mc is a generic "hero" high on "morals". this manga has the potential to become my favorite.

Aggregator gang
Who exactly is that wizard-girl? Am I supposed to know or remember her?

@Sep10trion So how far is the wn/ln translated? :)
Did Sariel already become a harem member after turning out to be the girl from the literature club in his previous world?

Users who are viewing this thread