Kuro no Maou - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - Alsace Defense Line 4

Ahhh see he went with the most American option ever. Now all we need is a B-Roll of a apology on every news station, send some can food to the survivors, and maintain a few sweeping drone strikes for good measure and then we be done.

I think “Talk about the devil” actually ‘speak of the devil’. But anyway thx for the translation though ❤️

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

thanks for picking this up...
i dont even read the LN anymore.. does it still update?? or its just hang in there??

Fed-Kun's army
@tfdoony
You're half right. "Talk about the devil" is an alternately used form mostly in the UK with the same exact meaning.

Only know this because I corrected someone before and was equally corrected by an English prof.

Dex-chan lover
Normal
Likes cute girls

Over a fertile body and huge tits.
Oh a pedophile. So this is why they killed off the Lamia like that. GG author kunt. Also boobs is gonna die cause this shit is edgy right?

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm i don't remember much about this series, just that mc is allied with monsters, and they're doing a defensive retreat against the humans at a riverside fort, while the civilians escape.

Dex-chan lover
@flavor25 i got 300+ isekai/fantasy titles on my reading list, don't know if that's a lot, but a lot of series blurs together after a while, especially if there's no update in a long time 👽

Users who are viewing this thread