Kuro no Maou

@4stjack To outsiders, you indeed act like a dick. You are the one looking for attention. Just rewind the discussion and see for yourself, you're the one replying with paragraphs of alphabet soup in an attempt to appear sophisticated when you can be succinct and brief, and that ends up painting your stance as haughty and brings criticism. Your argument also falls apart at the slightest scrutiny, for example :
- This is not a thread with a subject, it's a general comments section
- You're criticizing an average work just for the sake of it, not taking into account that the world operates this way universally, and the commercial aspect of creative works.

And this is not even taking into consideration the outright self-contradictions in your posts between what you do and what you preach (condescension and ad hominems for example).
One last thing i want to say, and perhaps this is the biggest thing, by far, out of all what I wrote: Everybody has the right, can and will criticize everything you say or do, and you will not nor should you be able to prevent people from doing it. It is not a bad thing simply because you hate it.

Edit: Just to clarify. your initial comment had nothing wrong with it, and I found your stance reasonable, but the subsequent replies to comments that you don't like or disagree with are the problem.

Aggregator gang
wow, this is such absolute garbage, it's almost impressive. how do you make something this bad without it being intentional?

Fed-Kun's army
This is what happens when
you bully innocent monster girls.

Wow. This is reeeeeaaallly dark. Like I'm gonna go read Goblin Slayer for something lighter.
There is no way whatsoever that this will end well for anybody. Like my thoughts are that this will end with major blood shed and the guy might be the only one to live. I can see that fairy going crazy killing even allies and the MC having to kill her to keep the peace.

Double-page supporter
This story was good at first but after the first arc, it's terrible. Like a slap to the reader face. I'm not even spoiling anything.

Users who are viewing this thread