Kuro no Maou

cannons would be effective too i guess. or at least sniper the high ranking officers soo it reduces morale, but over all i think the only problem is the lack of power of the mc, when it comes to using his atribute and magic.

i feel like ive read this but i cant remember when
yep ive read it its not worth the read some characters look cool but most got face that you just want to punch. story is interesting i dont like it tho.

Fed-Kun's army
@starch12313, I know this is almost a month old, but I haven't been on mangadex for a while. Suffice to say and again this is reading webnovel and LN reviews, MC goes through the grinder for grimdark edginess and other things happen to another character for grimdark edginess. I don't want to outright spoil it for others. I suggest you go to novelupdates and read through the reviews. Click on the spoiler ones and decide for yourself. I don't mind some edge, but the story has to also make sense and edginess for edge's sake, well that was never my thing.

@Elroy79
The story is dark only beginning after that the series is just amazing. MC doesn't immediately become OP he trains hard on his own and gradually becomes strong enough to become OP. Also the author did a really good job in the world building aspect of the story. The villains in this series are really very strong so it makes sense that the MC was not a match against them.
Currently the series has more than 799 chapter released for the web novel whereas in the manga we are still in the early prologue.
Never trust all those 1 star review from novel updates most of them are not at all reliable because most of them gave up reading the series right in the early chapters because it was too dark and the MC wasn't immediately super strong like other types of isekai stories.

Fed-Kun's army
@Sazor,

It's not just the one star reviews nor is it that the MC doesn't start off OP.

I'm not a big fan of Beserk for similar reasons and I know that's borderline heresy in the manga community since, to me, it does things for similar reasons. I'm never a fan of killing off characters for edginess, or "just to be different from the popular thing's" sake. I'm old enough to know that reality isn't perfect, people die, and well read enough that death in stories doesn't wow! me. I'll put it that way. So when I found out what happens to the first group of characters the MC meets and then what happens to the girl he knew in high school and how that influences the fairy girl, I decided to leave the story alone. If you like it, cool. That's why I said I didn't want to spoil it for others. It's just not my thing and no, I'm not totally against a dark story.

Dex-chan lover
@Sazor It deserves the one star reviews that have read past ch 150. It turns to shit and doesn't get any better.

A fucking school arc! Are you kidding me!? Kill a bunch of characters and replace them with a bunch of edgy teens.

And that ending of the current arc after Kurono wipes the floor with the prince. The white god gives the douchebag prince Nero a convenient ass pull power up turning him into an apostle even though Nero's ancestors are the god's bitter enemy. Yank yank yank!

I like this than the other Alternate Storytelling of Kuro no Maou same author same protagonist different route

Dex-chan lover
@HammerU89, yeah school arcs make no sense. Specially in that manga about the shapeshifter that was really good then it became literal shit and WE ARE NOW IN MODERN DAY JAPAN.

Fuck you.

A whole half chapter just to say "lul big tiddy bad lul"

fucking japanese and their obsession with lolicon.

@HammerU89
Well Nero was introduced as an arrogant edgy scumbag prince to begin with. He also hated the the Demon King because he was never chosen to receive his Demon king powers despite being his descendants since he was not considered worthy to become the demon king. This made him even more bitter. So in the end he ended up becoming a traitor and sided with the white god and his crusaders and became an Apostle just for his own selfishness.
I just want to see what his reaction will be when they all find out that Kurono is the person that has the powers of the demon king. I think Nero is going to end up dead in a very brutal way.

Dex-chan lover
this manga
DOES NOT HAVE that GAME MENU ABILITY.
DOES NOT HAVE that SEXY GODDESS.
DOES NOT HAVE that FUCKING TRUCK.
NOT A REINCANATION.

Totally Recommended.

Ah, it's this shitty novel. Having read it my advice is don't bother with this shit unless you're really in to edgelord shit. The author actually begged readers not to drop it lol.

It is edgy, but not cringe or funny-like edgy. It is based on crusades and in that regard it's much better, than Berserk's Conviction Arc.

I still like it and ms fairy is the best yandere i have encountered so far in any isekai. Also probably not many stories have
lich with minigun
xD

Users who are viewing this thread