Kuro no Maou

@Nikodemsky
https://mangadex.org/title/23853/maou-sama-no-machizukuri-saikyou-no-dungeon-wa-kindai-toshi the moment you said lich with minigun x.O; course Wight also equips golems and skeletons with mythril miniguns, flamethrowers, and full auto shotguns but eh.
It'll be fun to see how interesting this manga is as well ^-^

I dont know about you guys, but this is the dark phantasy I ever wanted, besides berserk ofc, I expect great thing from this author, and thanks translator, you are the real MVP

Aggregator gang
Well that was kind of fucked. Just before turning into a generic isekai.

MoZ

would've been better without the generic isekai guid stuff tbh

It's a solid 6 out of 10, MC power level is not improving but the storyline is balanced enough to get the MC some companions and interactions here and there to make use of his lack of power.

Some plot points are never explained and pretty confusing, this seems like it had potential and still has but at this rate it won't get much better...

Dex-chan lover
Before i try to read it...can someone tell me what kind of tragedy is in this? I kinda don't like this tag

Group Leader
@FantasyMaster Story starts dark and depressing, gets much happier and more positive, then gets real dark and depressing again. That's around chapter 10/11 where I'm currently at. It's *very* dark, but a really good read so far.

So far, the story is kinda hard to follow. No explanation about how the main character got “isekaied” yet and to my knowledge to hints yet either. I really think the story is moving a little too fast. Lots of plot is just left unexplained making it a little confusing.

Not the darkest manga, but it’s pretty good at times. Otherwise the only other good thing about this is the art. I’d say around 6-7 out of 10.

according to the title of the anime, I will wait for the mc to become a demon lord.

@oxygen27 What are you talking about? He was forcibly summoned. Also I kinda think your claim about the story moving to fast is a rather odd one. The conflict is only just starting.

I will never get why people like stories like this. The most common complaint I've seen leveraged at fiction is that it's "predictable" and dark stories like this always seem very predictable to me, any ounce of levity is a setup for something bad to happen and it's just a matter of how long the author feels like improving things and then making them worse in a cycle. It's not like a story where things can get worse before they get better, any indication that things are getting better is just the crest of a down-trending sine wave that is mathematically predictable in it's oscillations.

Group Leader
fyi, the author said the manga is axed and the 6th volume will be the last. He will still continue writing the WN as he has the last 10 years.

Users who are viewing this thread