Kuro no Senki: Isekai Ten’i Shita Boku ga Saikyou na no wa Bed no Ue dake no You desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

I don't like how the artist draw spoiler at last page --"

But, Thanks for the chapter.
I read the WN version and I like this series.
I Hope you can keep translation this series :D

Dex-chan lover
"For those girls, this fight has only begun",

errrrmmmmm. What kind of fight are you talking about?
Is it about war?
What kind of war?
The only war and fight i understood base on the panels are room fight and wars among harems...

Double-page supporter
@Jeirien Nah, there's clearly no way that the readers troops who have known and trained with him for months or years could recognize him if his face weren't completely free of covering. That's why no military leader in history has ever worn a helmet. (Please note: this has all been sarcasm at the artist's expense.)

"For those girls, this fight has only begun",

errrrmmmmm. What kind of fight are you talking about?

Maybe againt their past or something some of the waifus had it difficult before MC appearance:
slavery, rape...

Dex-chan lover
What the hell, what artist/author feels that repelling an enemy 10 to 1 only needs that much importance?

Fed-Kun's army
"I love you"
Didn't love hard enough since she was sent on a suicide mission

Dex-chan lover
Wtf you can't have this much focus on tactics of battles and then throw tactics right out the window... 10 to 1 is a stupidly overwhelming force, you can have an entire castle with moat and walls defending you and you'll still get rolled by that difference. Hannibal's famous battle of cannae where he won against a force that was overwhelmingly larger than his, a battle that has gone down in history as possibly the most amazing military accomplishment ever achieved. .. Was a God damn 1.7 to 1 difference! This is over 5 times the difference Hannibal had to face!

Hmm yes. This might be one of the most cringy low IQ isekai manga I have read yet.

That's pretty cool magic. The warfare is like ritualized European warfare, where tactics amount to mobbing the enemy's mobbed mobs with more mob.

Perhaps we shall see this isekai MC invent the Dakka, and perhaps we will see something like the machine gun in Kuro no Maou... no, we probably will only see half-baked harem antics. I kinda want to see, for an change, a retarded MC whose harem is lost in brütal warfare that he loses just because he isn't an OP MC.

Dex-chan lover
What a fucking curveball right at the end, the japanese just can't seem to help themselves.
A few hundred people just died but whatever flat chest elf tiddies

darkskin elfwith short white hair what the fuck how did this artisan know??

Dex-chan lover
NGL I'm rooting for the human force to win, The MC is a fucking pussy, when his eye got slashed he cried, but our boy chad got his arm ripped and is still standing. Just like always Beta pussy<Chad

Users who are viewing this thread