Kuro no Shoukanshi - Ch. 133 - The Underground Mausoleum of the Hero VI

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update

edit: last page and page 6 from the previous chapter show a face only a mother could love

Last edited:
Group Leader
Whelp, I was wrong, they decided to go the route counting him as still a Dragon King.

Dex-chan lover
Whelp, I was wrong, they decided to go the route counting him as still a Dragon King.
Seems like the "Resurrection" skill is reviving them as they were when they died, and the Dragon King title doesn't pass to the successor until after death. And now Kelvin, being absolutely off his nut (in an amusing way), is going to see if it's possible for the duplicate title to be passed on properly or if it'll disappear.

Dex-chan lover
Ne90us9.png

a crazy idea from a crazy dude

Dex-chan lover
You know what would have been awesome and not a setup to prolong this fight?
If he had used that skill to not power up his C Rank magic to knock the dragon down but instead used it to power up his S RANK MAGIC to cut its freaking head off!

Dex-chan lover
Seems like the "Resurrection" skill is reviving them as they were when they died, and the Dragon King title doesn't pass to the successor until after death. And now Kelvin, being absolutely off his nut (in an amusing way), is going to see if it's possible for the duplicate title to be passed on properly or if it'll disappear.
Thank you for understanding what I could not

Users who are viewing this thread