Kuro no Shoukanshi - Ch. 139 - The Underground Mausoleum of the Hero XII

Dex-chan lover
Seggs can fix them? At least a deflowered nun should definitely be stripped of her holy magic

Dex-chan lover
Id say after chapter 80 where the fuck is the point of this manga? i never felt so curious yet dissapointed in a long time
Since the original goal of complete summoning of Melfina was half done via avatar summoning, the subsequent arc after Melfina joined the crew felt pointless. They should've kept Melfina from being summoned until the finale.

Last edited:
Contributor
You can't say she's the Holy Lance in the middle and then make that a cliff reveal at the end... it doesn't work...
I think the original idea was to first imply that the spear was stored inside Atla the human, and then reveal that she was actually the spear turned into a waifu all along.

The Holy Shota is now implied to be a traitor since he didn't tell them that he hid the spear like that, perhaps because he wanted his sister (the enemy leader) back.

Double-page supporter
since the original goal of complete summoning of Melfina is half done via avatar summoning, the subsequent arc after Melfina joining the crew felt pointless. The should kept Melfina from being summoned until the finale.
exactly? like where did the original goal go now like wtf is the point at this far in

Dex-chan lover
fR5YFqr.png

ok what the hell is this LOL

Dex-chan lover
so we haven't seen 1 leader anywhere that isn't corrupt, holy shit author doesn't really try.
well since i read the ln i can say its not like there isn't one but

the queen of a certain kingdom is just straight up an active adventure and beast king is not really corrupt just straight up harsh (his prank is bad too) on everyone that he has positive side and lastly the prince of that empire is just what you expect from a war prince i guess ? while the japanese looking kingdom princess want her kingdom to become the glory that she want to recruite everyone she has eyes on but yeah the point is not every leader in this manga is really corrupt but they just have a few screw lose that you won't think they are normal by any meant necessary
oh and for the last spoiler
apparently this is all started because kevin become a demon king and got killed by mel that she turn insane and pull off some crazy stun which is seperated her evil self from her good self (basically she become two but her evil self is just sealed inside the good one) just to have revenge and at the same time fulfill our mc wish of a battle maniac guy which the reason she created those apostle in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
well since i read the ln i can say its not like there isn't one but

the queen of a certain kingdom is just straight up an active adventure and beast king is not really corrupt just straight up harsh (his prank is bad too) on everyone that he has positive side and lastly the prince of that empire is just what you expect from a war prince i guess ? while the japanese looking kingdom princess want her kingdom to become the glory that she want to recruite everyone she has eyes on but yeah the point is not every leader in this manga is really corrupt but they just have a few screw lose that you won't think they are normal by any meant necessary
oh and for the last spoiler
apparently this is all started because kevin become a demon king and got killed by mel that she turn insane and pull off some crazy stun which is seperated her evil self from her good self (basically she become two but her evil self is just sealed inside the good one) just to have revenge and at the same time fulfill our mc wish of a battle maniac guy which the reason she created those apostle in the first place.
that last one for sure is a big ass spoiler, buuut

Holy shit Mel pulled the Picollo/Kamisama stunt hahaha, but how did the MC got revived sent to the past? reincarnated(?)

Users who are viewing this thread