Kuro no Shoukanshi - Vol. 17 Ch. 120 - God's Apostle I

Aggregator gang
wuttttt the leader that man o_O , oooh cmonnnnn need more badasss enemiess

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 78!? That was like a year or so ago. I can't remember that far back. I really wish there where more color pages in manga so authors can play power rangers instead of 50 shades of gray. Would make remembering characters way easier.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 78!? That was like a year or so ago. I can't remember that far back. I really wish there where more color pages in manga so authors can play power rangers instead of 50 shades of gray. Would make remembering characters way easier.
And then you notice that even in a manga that has colored pages per chapter and updates weekly/bi-weekly people still "forget" who is who...

Maybe the problem is not the series and it's actually the reader? Or maybe people are just memeing up forgetting characters. Who's to say.

Dex-chan lover
Please, for the love of God, tell me this damn arc is nearly over. This whole plot(less) thread has gone on for far, far too long already.

Dex-chan lover
So from Akatsuki's chained hands (prayer hands in this case), to Organisation XIII's Circle Of Pillars

and now introducing Kiraboshi Juujidan's new member, Head!

Dex-chan lover
Why are there so many hot girls on the evil side? They're all better looking than all the girls in Kelvin's harem as well...

Users who are viewing this thread