Kuro no Shoukanshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - The Demon King Gustav's Daughter

Dex-chan lover
... I expected him to make another one of those contracts with the girl. Nice that it isn't going that kind of route, where he makes servants out of everything.

Dex-chan lover
The heroes are gonna get floored....... By melfina.
Angey goddess advents

Dex-chan lover
Ok ok FINE if they dont fuck by next chapter then we have a problem author

nal

sometimes I can't tell if DQ-styled heroes in manga are meant to be a tribute, or just lazy

Thank you so much for spelling 'whoa' correctly. It feels like every other manga I read gets it wrong, and it's starting to bother me.

Also, I think that Kulea is supposed to be Claire/Clare. That's how it was in Claymore at least.

Edit: Well, you spelled it right once at least.

Double-page supporter
The characters have a surprising amount of depth, but the delivery needs work, we need to know more about a character before they start dropping tearjerkers like that.

Dex-chan lover
So Viktor told them he intended to kill her so they wouldn't think to target the helpless princess? I guess her restraints were a bit extravagant for a snack.
Now I want to know if she inherited her father's abilities - those of a summoned hero.

Thanks for the chapter LHT.

Wait, they killed her most precious person and butler who took care of her all her life of seclusion and she isn't even angry with them? Am I missing something?

I didnt understand, why melfina said to the heros party to go after the "demon king" (probably sera) ?

Dex-chan lover
Definitely going to be similar to Lvl 999 Murabito.

To be honest that time skip wasn't really good. Out of nowhere we just saw the demoness in the inn.

@Anzor its not clear if she even knows that, after all she was asleep the entire time. Maybe we'll see later if they actually told her.

Double-page supporter
@monkey123 What was wrong with it? It's not like the dungeon they were in was days away from the city, probably just a couple hours. I mean yeah, it would've been nice if they had shown the couple things they talked about there at the end, but it's not a big deal anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread