Kuro no Shoukanshi - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - The Black Wind II

Dex-chan lover
first!

Thanks for the updates.

I wonder what the current lvl of the MC is.

Dex-chan lover
I love the dramatic reveal of the 'evil boss' and he's just some chump.
Like finding out the evil mastermind of the
Silent Hill monstrosities is just a dog.
Or finding out someone's spoiler tag just spoils the secret ending to a decades old videogame.

Fed-Kun's army
oh no boss christoff is a big bad guy who likes women and he also wears a mask and he also sits bad and his subordinates report to him on one knee and he's got a couch in the middle of an empty room ooooh no he's a bad guy, you guys

Dex-chan lover
she legit got fingerbanged into submission, also gg ez clap, next chapter they are gonna fight off brand meliodas

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder just how strong a lv 70 actually is, i imagine not much compared to a party that defeated a demon but still

Dex-chan lover
cant blame him wanting to eat rice. me as South East Asian had a urge to eat rice if i hadn't eat one for a whole day.

Dex-chan lover
Christoff's girlfriends don't look to happ...damn it @LVLBeginner
He really doesn't look too much like a really dangerous enemy, but he did reach lvl70. Maybe he will surprise us, but mayba he is another case of pk upgrader, like the first villain group. Then it will be a piece of cake. But judging from what I saw, I'm calling he will take a hostage or two and try to weasel his way out.

"[...]she's threatening us like little children. [...] killing us while laughing." I don't know about you gals and guys, but that is not the way I threat children. Haven't ever murdered one and not planning on doing so.

Just a thought. Are we sure MC is on team "good"?

Double-page supporter
I see no one comments on Sera's age 21 YO she's over few hundred years old see ch.12 or is it because her hair accessory?

@Beastmanga don't really remember how long she's been sleeping, but they are just not considering that on her age, just counting what what she has lived normally.

Uh-huh. Every one of isekai mc is like this. It's like they can't live without eating rice. Though, i know how it feels if you're not eating rice in one day.

Users who are viewing this thread