Kuro no Shoukanshi - Vol. 4 Ch. 25 - A New Family III

Dex-chan lover
Wanted to comment about that thong and the really shady armour, but decided not to bother. In the end commented anyway because the alternative is complaining about it not even being inseki if she did join the harem.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, did main character just pull Ging on that girl? Did he just legally change her name just because he didn't like it?
That's... Not entirely unexpected.

Fed-Kun's army
"I can do anything now! Like run around while dressed in slut armor!" Wholesome chapter is wholesome though.

Aggregator gang
What if she's really his sister since he exchanged his memories to be able to summon Mel.

Dex-chan lover
Imouto acquired. Sure they aren't actually blood related, but it's fine because they aren't treating it as though they are actually brother and sister anyway. So it's more that they're theming their relationship that way than twisting something that isn't incest into incest.

@CountryMage the marvelous world of magic, where you can summon anything... items, weapons, monsters, heroes... I remember that in a couple of stories the MC summon his waifu so summon an imouto enter in the universal plan... if you have any other question the answer is 42.

why the mc changed the summon name.
who is rio?

nevermind rio is the guildmaster.

Fed-Kun's army
...summon imouto. If I ever reincarnate in an RPG isekai, I now know what class I am going to be.

Users who are viewing this thread