Kuro no Shoukanshi - Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - Elf Village V

Group Leader
I don't know, this fight is so boring. What an annoying dude!
jeez~ I hope the fight ended in the next chapter~

Thank you very much for the translation, you guys sure are having it hard~

😉

God the art varies from decent to shit. And the fight feels kinda meh, considering that none of the abilities used have any actual meaning or frame of reference.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah author we get it, he thinks he's the protagonist. No need to hammer down the same point over and over

why MC keeps saying "you know" ? he didnt say that in prev chaps so his kinda out of character this chap.

it annoys me.

Dex-chan lover
... Did he seriously miss because the guy bent his head backwards or did he intend to just damage his face instead?

did this guy really need more than 3 chapters of "i'm evil btw" with a boring fucking fight scene?
this sequence is the worst

Dex-chan lover
for what i can deduce, that blonde died at the age of 11, he was an otaku bullied every day and was one of those kids that hit their moms, also he was Ugly AF

Dex-chan lover
We got 2-Face showing up in the last panel from out of nowhere. Someone go isekai Harvy Dent, we need his help.

Dex-chan lover
@gigabarto So, he's a dick? Being bullied doesn't justify that. Explains why he keeps saying he's beautiful though.

Dex-chan lover
Any normal person would be screaming in pain from having half their face burnt off.

Dex-chan lover
That guy is really confused about what the title of the manga he's in is. It's "the Black Summoner", not "I was reincarnated in another world and became beautiful".

For that matter, he's also really confused about what protagonists do.

Dex-chan lover
This fight isn't the best but the story is better now that we know there are people who are a match for the main.

Dex-chan lover
well, it's quite clear this dudes attitude is influenced by how he perceived others. Shallow thinking that developed from a past of being bullied or rejection. Makes me wonder a bit why is it that our mc is a battle junkie? Sure, anyone can get the thrill of battle but this antagonist's character makes me think perhaps the mc was a battle junkie in his previous life too. Perhaps a gamer or smth. I wonder if we'll ever get a glimpse of his previous life.

Kinda fun to see an opponent that is pushing back mc this much but tbf if mc wanted to he could easily overpower him if he brought out his whole party. I want to see the dude get his face smashed in asap lol.

Dex-chan lover
Look, I'm all for the actual protagonist having an actual rival who can fight toe-to-toe with him. But this new character is so one-dimensional I cannot bring myself to give a single fuck about him. Please go away annoying guy.

Users who are viewing this thread