Kuro no Shoukanshi - Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - Elf Village V

I think i should go back re-reading kimetsu no yaiba right now, can't feel any enjoyment from this manga anymore ... Miss the early chapters 😔

Dex-chan lover
@gaigous if it seems shallow to you, then try imagining these cringe protagonists, as incels that really buy into the whole incel vs Chad thing, and then it makes sense how this guy thinks.

Double-page supporter
@CountryMage Hmm...nah, that's giving Cardboard-kun way too much substance, incels are extremely flawed individuals by nature.

Dex-chan lover
@gaigous that's my point though, if you look at the "diagram" depicting the Beta, Chad, Stacy, and Becky, you see that while they see themselves as well rounded but disadvantaged, everyone else is a cheap cardboard cutout. Chad isn't even drawn well enough usually, to count as a two-dimensional person, just a collection of traits thrown together, and that's what this guy is modeling himself on.

Double-page supporter
@CountryMage Cardboard-kun has had over 30 chapters worth of panels to try and become more than a caricature, whereas Bishie-chan is just a little baby~

Do the girl knights really have to be in their underwear for us to know they are girls?

Double-page supporter
@f0xhunt no, no they don't but that guy is kinda fucking annoying so he probably make all "his girls" dress like that lloll

Fed-Kun's army
Please, someone murder both of them. The MC is no better with his magical harem.

Users who are viewing this thread