Kuro no Shoukanshi - Vol. 6 Ch. 42 - Promotion Ceremony III

Fed-Kun's army
I think they made the gap between Sera and the wolf guy too wide, it shouldn't be so one-sided

Dex-chan lover
@BOTMAN I mean to be fair she is a UR character and he just dived right in there as an SR. He probably could have done a little bit if he knew who he was fighting.

"looking forward to tomorrow mock battle" while you'll wait for weeks *evil mangaka background laughter*

Dex-chan lover
I mean when she has the monstrous stat boost from Kelvin, natural talent with her fists, an s rank skill, and is the daughter of the demon lord was there really any other way this could have gone? I mean she beat the reincarnation god in a sparring match yet people here are surprised at her overwhelming power?

Fed-Kun's army
Wasn’t that super douchy coming from an S-rank party, to kick people off and then trash a bar? They are evaluated for their respect for others as well as demonstrated with Kevin’s test.

Dex-chan lover
@SweatyBrie Well, sometimes with great fame comes great douchebaggery. Not like most people or even areas can actually do anything about an S rank adventurer without using another one. Some of these people are probably just used to getting their way wherever they go.

Dex-chan lover
.. and they starved to death before even going to the mock battle.

Double-page supporter
@ Re Readers: does she get laid anytime soon or will this become a running gag that she gets blocked everytime? :)

Users who are viewing this thread