Kuro no Shoukanshi - Vol. 6 Ch. 44 - Promotion Ceremony V

Double-page supporter
Stupid MC, being overconfident. Just kill, don't bother with a little bitch like her who only wants to kill you. Just assume she's being controlled by the cunts who got away and just kill her "for the greater good".

Thanks for the translations and dang leaving us on a cliff hanger! I can’t wait for the next chapter.

The previous one just out 10 days ago but i guess the translator team a hype just like us.

Half of this chapter was a complete waste of time, which is a bit annoying when it's following the previous chapter. A lot of the pointless rambling and exposition could have been significantly cut back. Oh well. It happens.
I hope Sylvia gets developed a bit more, since she's coming across as the stereotypical tsundere ice queen trope. I'm also hoping her reasoning for wanting to "kill" isn't something super shallow like: "you has girls around you! you must teh badz!". Guess we'll have to wait and see.

@Happily_Grim I completely agree. I was really annoyed thinking they are wasting the chapter when they said last chapter they were starting the fight.
And while im glad we got some fighting, it still was way too little because of the useless crap in the beginning, especially with that announcer. The explanation could have been 1 to 2 pages max. Hopefully the next chapter is pure battle.

Also yea she seems to hold a grudge on him for some reason. i hope its relevant and not just something petty. Im also cool with it being her just having a ruthless mentality in battle.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe it has something to do with Kelvin's backstory. I mean, he did lose all of his memories when he reincarnated.

Fed-Kun's army
Now we have to wait another week for all of it to be an introduction again?

I never was one to complain about the content of any given chapter... but this one is exceedingly unappealing

It's chapter XXXIV, please send food and water, I can't see the end yet and I'm starving!

Users who are viewing this thread