Kuro no Shoukanshi - Vol. 9 Ch. 65 - Demon Lord Subjugation Alliance II

Dex-chan lover
I don't believe Kelvin has ANY right to call them weird.

Uhm can anyone tell me who Colette is? Its been a long time so I forgot a bit..

Isn't Collette being there a really bad idea because she'll get horny af since the goddess is right there?

Dex-chan lover
... I'll be honest. Until I saw her kneeing in the cell I thought his subordinate was a Guy so I can't blame him.

Dex-chan lover
Nice progress. After the dragon dude turned out cool I guess it makes sense the prince and his harem would be cool too. Brain washing cop out but at least it resolved the matter swiftly

Dex-chan lover
To be honest, I also thought Fulbar was male when I first saw them in earlier chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Kek, that love "triangle" between prince, dragon and vice-commander.
I didn't expect that but I fully welcome it.
@Scyllae
I'm amazed that basically only Mel remembers this whole promise and only Efil had any development in the romance category, and that is that one night they spent together at the very start of the story.
Like, Kevin was full "I'm gonna summon Mel so I can fulfill my previous self romantic pledge!" and then he summoned her and his whole reaction was "Huh, you are quite cute. But yeah, now I'm going back to being battle junkie". That's all. The whole present from DL daughter also turned out to be some kind of misunderstanding. And they won't lewd Lion (or Rion, depends on the translation I think) or Jeral. And especially they won't lewd best girl Clotho.

Users who are viewing this thread