Kuro no Souzou Shoukanshi - Tenseisha no Hangyaku

Anyone know why the "end" tag is gone? I kinda forgot what happens in the last few chapters but if it was axed hard I don't see any reason to pick it back up. Does the removal of the "end" tag signify that it's not over, and there will be more releases?

Wow, that was axed hard, huh?

@treblechet The last chapter is so blindly rushed, plus it says "the end" on the last page so ... maybe someone is being hopeful? This series was obviously put down hard.

damn had potential, another good manga destroyed early, wish their was a novel or something with more details

I seen a lot of axed mangas but this one is deff one of the worst and fastest axes I ever read. Less then 3 chapters ended it all. This is just wow....
Why even make manga at all? Among all the authors work that went on halt but still continues after years this author is just a failure and should never write manga after ending something like this! EVER !

Shitty that it got cancelled/ Great ended for something that was so forced.

Double-page supporter
Whoa that ending. Putting to the side half of the chapter clearly going straight to the fast ending, but
using phrase "the end" as it that manga was some kind of aware of being a fairy tale
or earlier phrase "more generic isekais"
that whole evil-dude speach near the end
and that iconic ending battle "hurr durr I'm the MC"

Like... I don't hate it? Kinda? I mean I've seen worse, that's for sure. But still it feels to me like they planned next, bigger step in the storyline
(this part of creating legion and evil dude (tm) speech suggesting that MC will have new adventures)
but it was axed in the middle of thought process with "we need to end it and we need to end it NOW"
and thus this laughable exit battle
. Nontheless- it was axed but it feels like they leave themselves a way to get back to it

This felt like one of those novel preview endings, but AFAIK there isn't a LN for this? Very disappointing cancelation, it felt like it was finally hitting its stride, found its identity, and then poof.

Well no surprise, it started off well, but then it became a generic battle shounen isekai.

Nothing of value was lost!

You guys are not missing out. Nothing new to see here. At least the art improved over time- somewhat. I understand that authors need to make money, but really... The Seven Elements/colors? Black is bad? The Seven (??) Grimoirs? Religious fanatics? The Pope? Skills? Excessive use of pronouns/named attacks? Bad translations? Casual conversations with God?... And that's just up to chapter 3.

I'm usually more forgiving, willing to read longer, but... not this time. You need to spend more than a couple days brainstorming and planning before a story is ready to be read. Maybe some of you will find a better story by reading further, but I guess I'm just not willing to spend the time.

Ok yo finish it. Nice job on translation. Over all it was nice. Sad to see it end though. Now that they show what the head women really is.

Users who are viewing this thread