Kuro no Souzou Shoukanshi - Tenseisha no Hangyaku

Well decent story, but they really did a dick move. I understand somethings can get canceled but the way they ended it just hurts.

You're reading for the first time now, you start to get into it, seems like a long and detailed story.

Y'know the girl who did suicide and apparently was referenced in the new world, screw that. What about them learning where the "cursed child is", screw that. Cmon, they just revived a dragon and he just gained one of the deadly sins, meaning theres possibly more! :) Nope.
Etc.

I pray ether this gets an adaption or something where it doesn't do the same here.

TL;DR: There is so bad it is good (Which makes up a significant chunk of Isekai) and then there is this... sheesh.

Holy crap the cringe is palpable.
This entire thing reeks of gary stu/self insert. What is it the protagonist NOT good at? One moment he is trying to spnot draw attention to himself, the next he is holding speeches powerful enough to move hearts. Good grief. It even conflicts with the MCs personality... or it might have, if he had one.

Is he the calculating type? Perhaps the dark and broody type with a dark past explained in just 7 pages? Or perhaps he is a goofball? Is he the kind of person who don't want to draw attention. Did his horrible past affect him or is he over it. Or is he a tsundere who gets embarrassed when put in situations that make him break his cool and calm front. Or the heroic type who will take charge to lead men into victory.

Or maybe.. every bleedin' one of the above. Make up your mind. (A character with a diverse personality is good, but you need to establish the character and his motives first. You can't just make them into everything)

It reads like someone wanted to write a tragic character who has had the world against him and set him up to be a person with questionable morals, but the author can't help but write them into situations where that person isn't able to express their character.

They put out a good world, good character, good companion and good antagonist. Just for it all to just end....i dont feel like it need a continuation since i feel like the ending would still be the same. Still a decent read.

Double-page supporter
Well decent story, but they really did a dick move. I understand somethings can get canceled but the way they ended it just hurts.

You're reading for the first time now, you start to get into it, seems like a long and detailed story.

Y'know the girl who did suicide and apparently was referenced in the new world, screw that. What about them learning where the "cursed child is", screw that. Cmon, they just revived a dragon and he just gained one of the deadly sins, meaning theres possibly more! :) Nope.
Etc.

I pray ether this gets an adaption or something where it doesn't do the same here.
If I had to end my manga I'd do it on my terms and treat the last chapter just like any other chapter, with a "to be continued..." on the last page.
No way in hell I'd let a bunch of bureaucratic fartsitters decide to speedrun the entire story within the last 5 chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread