Kuroiwa Medaka ni Watashi no Kawaii ga Tsuujinai - Ch. 75 - That Bastard and a Three-Way Fight

Double-page supporter
I do like this series and the art is great but the longer this goes on the more I want it to progress to the "but I'm a monk" bombshell to shake it up a bit -_-

Aggregator gang
Man... I never expected this to become a harem... the love triangle was ok but adding more girls into this kinda going to make this into a mess for sure... I really don't know, i liked this manga when it was just Mona struggling to get medaka's attention and when she finally figured out her own feelings i thought it would be interesting moving forward but instead the manga went to a harem route... I want to see how Mona grow more but i am not really interested on a harem... so im really conflicted if i should just stop now or keep on reading because at this point progression is going to slow down because the manga has to focus on the girls individually, progress their relationship with medaka individually and you know those progression means nothing because only one matters or even none of them matters... sigh

Double-page supporter
If Medeka keeps doing practically nothing and keeps picking up girls, then I'd believe that this would become a Yuri series with how much Ls these girls keep taking trying to woo him

Double-page supporter
After spending 10+ years with some harem & romance manga, I know for sure that Mona is the endgame. Either her or an inconclusive ending.

Judging by this manga's setting, the author will need to come up with an out of this world scheme in order to choose another girl as the endgame. And I'm sure many people will still hate it.

Obviously, harem end is a no no in this setting.

This is why I love the current chapter. It simply showcases the present state: the comedy, the girls' charms and all that.

Let's just savor it chapter by chapter. I really like the character design & styling in this one.
You're right there, it's obviously going to be Mona in the end, however I hope that the Mangaka decides to draw an alternate ending for all the girls like in Bokuben (We Never Learn)

Dex-chan lover
Boy, I’m only reading this because it’s easy and trashy but I kinda had hopes for it in the beginning.

Binged it all in 1 day and it’s baffling that the MC got completely shafted and turned into a generic harem protag.
Just so you can get an idea, this chapter is the first time anyone has ever asked him about his family life, which was the whole initial gimmick.

Monk x Popular Girl would’ve been a fun premise, but aside from the other guys, he’s barely opened up to anyone else.

After spending 10+ years with some harem & romance manga, I know for sure that Mona is the endgame. Either her or an inconclusive ending.

Judging by this manga's setting, the author will need to come up with an out of this world scheme in order to choose another girl as the endgame. And I'm sure many people will still hate it.

Obviously, harem end is a no no in this setting.

This is why I love the current chapter. It simply showcases the present state: the comedy, the girls' charms and all that.

Let's just savor it chapter by chapter. I really like the character design & styling in this one.
Sadly I can agree with this... Well I do hope for atleast a spinoff for other girl's route with medaka although it mostly only happens on VN related ones...

On the bright side, as what was said earlier, we can opt to savor it chapter by chapter and who knows maybe the author can think of a miracle ending with the harem ...

Users who are viewing this thread