Kuroneko Nyango no Bouken ~ Rare Zokusei o Hikiatetanode, Kimamana Bouken-sha o Mezashimasu ~ - Ch. 7

I like that they included the festival scene from the beginning chapters of the novel here! The way Horacio and Nyango push themselves towards their goals so they can meet each other again in the Royal Capital is my favorite detail from the novel. Thank you for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
I like this one. I have one little issue with this story.
The fact that it's an isekai and not just a fantasy. Because at no point in the story so far has his past knowledge or memories came into play really and I don't really think there is a reason it should. The way it's going this can just be a decent story without anything too fancy going on.
Hopefully there's something for the readers to get interested about. Plot wise or world lore.

Double-page supporter
He can solidify air with magic. I assume that he cannot do this with other elements like water. I wonder how far away he can make a piece of solid air?

Abilities like this one can be very deadly If used correctly. For instance, he could create a blockage of solid air inside the lungs of his opponent. They would be completely unable to breathe, and would succumb within minutes. If he had the ability to create air instead of using air that surrounds him, he could create an embolism that would block blood circulation into the brain. His victim would collapse as if they had just had a stroke.

I have only seen this type of application described in a particular Naruto fanfiction, where a variant on the shadow clone technique was used to place a steel knife inside the brain of someone, killing them instantly.

Users who are viewing this thread