Kuroneko Nyango no Bouken ~ Rare Zokusei o Hikiatetanode, Kimamana Bouken-sha o Mezashimasu ~ - Ch. 10

Aggregator gang
if you want another non-human mc manga to translate then maybe check out: Tensei Shitara Kozakana datta kedo Ryuu ni Nareru Rashii node Ganbarimasu
The very first chapter shows the MC as a human. Yes, the Mc starts as a monster but it's pointless if the final evolution if human.

Double-page supporter
Man :aquadrink: when the series actually good they should consider to make it longer lol

Dex-chan lover
image0.png

Eating raw liver is baaaad...!!

I gotta chime in because it's bugging me a bit:

- First off, yes the novel is still on-going and it's actually good, we just got 2 more chapters today, also no there wasn't anything about anti royal/nobility wdym??? Spoiler alert most we got so far was a conspiracy against the nobility, potentially involving a rebellion and the other country might be pulling the string, and it's still in the back ground simmering, we don't have any solid clue yet beside the terrorist on the school arc with them having magic guns illegally with half-ass design

- Second, where did you got that information at the end? Sorry but I've read the novel from the start way back until now and I did NOT see anything resembling of what you just said, so I think either you're are confusing this one with something else, or I need you to actually give me the sauce before I'm assuming that's an ass-pulled of a spoiler.
Are you talking translated web novel or raw web novel?

Because the translations are only at... checking... chapter 133 for free and 178 for paying supporters.

He still hasn't even gotten his eye healed yet. Which happens in chapter 188.

It's around chapter 370 when they start "dungeon" diving that the world's deeper mysteries start becoming more of a plot point.

Raw web novel

Dex-chan lover
Are you talking translated web novel or raw web novel?

Because the translations are only at... checking... chapter 133 for free and 178 for paying supporters.

He still hasn't even gotten his eye healed yet. Which happens in chapter 188.

It's around chapter 370 when they start "dungeon" diving that the world's deeper mysteries start becoming more of a plot point.

Raw web novel
I was talking about translated one yeah, I didn't take a second look at what you said and didn't think that you were talking about the raw so my bad, sorry for that, and thank you for giving me a reply btw, I thought it got ignored and was thinking of just moving on as well.

And appreciate you giving me the sauce :oooo:

Users who are viewing this thread