Kuroshitsuji - Ch. 171 - That Butler, Vanishing

A month for 10 pages? Are you fucking kidding? I will have grandchildren before we ever get to the conclusion of the zombie brother.
Mangaka is either getting lazy or this is really the last arc and she's trying to milk it for as long as possible.

Dex-chan lover
Yana why are you doing this?!
She's abandoning Kuroshitsuji for twisted wonderland 😂

Fed-Kun's army
Did the mangaka finish one page in two days or something... Manhwa mostly have a weekly release and its way longer than this, and not to mention its fully coloured...

I'm guessing COVID + the mangaka working on Twisted Wonderland resulted in this short chapter?

Regardless, thank you scanlation team for the quality work as always!

Aggregator gang
Short!! Though, it's better than nothing... thanks for the chapter!

What the heck?!?! Why so short?! What is going on with Kuroshitsuji lately? I can hardly recognize this manga anymore!

Thank you for the translation !

@S-H-I-G-U-R-E Toboso is working on other projects at the same time. I also suspect they may be kind of tired of this series since it's been going on for so long already. I'm honestly thankful we even have new chapters and don't get the Nana or X/1999 treatment

😮How? Why? Is the author has a writer block? Why so sort? Not that I don't appreciate it... But still can't help the disappointed feeling I feel after waiting for God knows how long to only get this much...😞

Ah, whatever I say I could
not write it to make it sound not so ungrateful.... I'm conflicted. 😰😵

Dex-chan lover
It's sad that the chapter is so short, but as other people have mentioned, she's also working on other projects. Japan has a serious problem with people working themselves too hard, so I'm glad she's trying to find a way to balance her workload rather than jeopardize her health. Also worth noting she puts a LOT of effort into her artwork that can't be filled in by just assistants, so I think this is also an attempt to make sure the quality doesn't degrade in favor of churning out more pages (just look at Hunter x Hunter, you can tell when Togashi is heading towards another hiatus because the art starts to taper off).

She COULD choose to just put Black Butler on full hiatus to focus on her other projects, but she doesn't. I personally like to think "something" is better than "nothing" in this case.

@mentaljuice if you don't want to read it just don't read it. Imagine yourself being at her place. Are you able to draw like her? By the way, don't you compare her to other author.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one always getting logged out after refreshing the site?

Users who are viewing this thread