Kuroshitsuji - Ch. 172 - That Butler, Mental

Do you think we will get a conclusion to zombro by the end of this year?😕

Supporter
Give that dude a freaking Oscar! That was one hell of a performance

Also, calling it now. The young nurse is a trap. Though I really don’t see how this place can be evil. Maybe the zombie squad is financing it and stealing some blood but not enough to warrant shutting this place down

Dex-chan lover
"By Nightingale, do you mean . . . the 'Angel of Crimea'?" "Ah, well, about that . . . no, this is a different Nightingale, the 'Angel of Death'"

Dex-chan lover
I totally forgot that only Ciel and Sebastian would have met Knox. So this will be very interesting. Wonder if he realizes they're there on behalf of Ciel...

Also totally agree on the young nurse being the baddie. Lau seems to either know her, or sense something is up with her.

Bruh is the nurse doing some crazy voodoo shit behind the scenes otherwise i dont see anything really happening

I really hope that place doesnt get shut down because of shady business, go science!!

But yeah, it's probably the young nurse is sucking the patients dry of their blood- she seems the most suspicious to me rn..

And thanks for the translation!

CKN

Dex-chan lover
Yeah... young maiden, vampire/ghoul, stories of blood being a youth elixir - its probably just a coincidence

Dex-chan lover
Damn, Bard. That's quite the performance.

And one not entirely fictional, I'd imagine, given what his past was implied to be...

Dex-chan lover
Bard why are you a chef and not an award winning actor 😩
And it's so refreshing to see a cute girl appear in one panel and the adult men not drool over her.
Bard: that's a kid no blushing or being flustered 👍
Lau probably noticed something though

Now, what the hell is knox doing in here? Undertaker's helper, or representing a different faction?

I usually don't like side-character filler arc, but i do enjoy these servants backstory, i love the Mey-rin's one now looking forward to Bard and Finny in the future. I hope it doesn't take too long tho.

Users who are viewing this thread