Kurotonbi no Seija - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Learning how to avoid danger.

Dex-chan lover
it will work for a while, since the Greater Heal likely can sustain many injuries in one go, so she'll likely be able to switch to Magic Attacks after a Heal, but they will soon hit the wall, especially when they encounter some sorta physical resistance/immunity enemy and dear Sage won't be able to do both roles at the same time.

guess they will still rather stick to it not trying to get MC back and by the time they realise they require him, he's gonna be a One-Man-Show himself, not requiring their roles at all.

i at least hope these 3 idiots won't loose one..

It's just my rant, but it's somehow disappointing to learn from previous chapters that the saint (or any derivative class) can't learn offensive spell in this story (where are you holy light/ray/beam or whatever other spell, and also how MC just know that that he will not learn new spell anymore after going to higher level), forcing the mc to switch class and as always be a 'sword-wielder no matter what your class'.

Can't we also have a secondary class?

Dex-chan lover
Sure, nullify your damage dealer and turn it in to a pseudo-healer, the battles will take longer, needing more healing... quite the vicious cicle. Is the Sage so thirsty for the hero`s sword that she does not realize that they are essentially limping without a real healer. I like this story but i find quite annoying when they try to do the whole "healers are lame" type of approach, like, i would really like one of these stories having a character just saying, "are you stupid or what?" i know that there was something like that here, but it wasn`t enough.

Dex-chan lover
It's just my rant, but it's somehow disappointing to learn from previous chapters that the saint (or any derivative class) can't learn offensive spell in this story (where are you holy light/ray/beam or whatever other spell, and also how MC just know that that he will not learn new spell anymore after going to higher level), forcing the mc to switch class and as always be a 'sword-wielder no matter what your class'.

Can't we also have a secondary class?
Well, if Dragon Quest is correct, a saint should be able to evolve to "Sage" and start learning black mage stuff...

Dex-chan lover
Sure, nullify your damage dealer and turn it in to a pseudo-healer, the battles will take longer, needing more healing... quite the vicious cicle. Is the Sage so thirsty for the hero`s sword that she does not realize that they are essentially limping without a real healer. I like this story but i find quite annoying when they try to do the whole "healers are lame" type of approach, like, i would really like one of these stories having a character just saying, "are you stupid or what?" i know that there was something like that here, but it wasn`t enough.
There's the one with a mc with share xp skill that could retrieve it at anytime, the MC warned them about it.... (don't member the name)

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. I only just read this today until this chapter 10 (the latest chapter) Treat this as my rant. This series have very bad plot structures. This is indeed an attractive series. The topic of job and skill mechanics is the one carrying this series. But other than that, it has so many bad parts i would make a list cause i need to vent my frustration reading this manga. (6/10) would be generous if i rate it.

Anyway, this is my rantings :
1. All of them is stupid. It's not only the hero's party (the main casts), but the peoples too. Where is education to this supposed to be important party? They know only few things and no one taught them the right way . The kingdom, the guild, the mercenaries. Where are they?
2. They talk too much. Reader can't always remember what they talk every chapter
3. Why is the goddess of darkness change name? Is it mistranslation?
4. Who the heck is this katie person? They just met randomly and they got lectured with knowledge worth more than all of their experience. I would be very mad if she appeared to be a ordinary person
5. The goddess shouldn't be surprised every times the mc learnt something new. It's very annoying. She is supposed to be a goddess. If the author want her to get this personality, make her downgraded to be goddess' proxy or messenger or believer. I get that she is low grade goddess compared to other. But still.. don't make her like a teenager
6. A dragon is a dragon. Why is that weaker than the later monster? Tf
7. The battle scene is very very bad to look at. Learn how to make effects, pannelling, battle flow, please. Plot armor can be necessary but it's not done like this.
8. I think this could be more but i kinda forgot what it is

I am very glad that they are not talking about that 'black hair' thingy anymore. If that topic (racial topic) brought up without decent set up, this series would be no fun to read anymore

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
At least you have hope that the author would think that far. I don't know how the author would fix it. this series kinda already went deep in the plot. It's not easy to fix this anymore

Dex-chan lover
Huh? Is the supposed goddes just suck off his dick in the middle of the dungeon?

A DPS class switch to a half ass healer? How thirsty are you?

Last edited:
Well, if Dragon Quest is correct, a saint should be able to evolve to "Sage" and start learning black mage stuff...
Idk very much about Dragon Quest, but in the franchise of final fantasy, white mage and bishop (also in another game title like maple story) can cast offensive light based magic 'holy', even in FFXIV MMORPG, white mage can cast other type offensive spell despite being described that it focused in support magic as a healer (I doubt the Mangaka doesn't know if he's into rpg since this game is quite popular).

And this is a 'Saint' class to boot, a class that on par with 'Hero' class, wouldn't have offensive magic and will not learn any new spell after just having leveled up from level 8 to 12? He also only have 5 spell (correct me? I forgot), why his skills pool are so little, is the system broken?

4. Who the heck is this katie person? They just met randomly and they got lectured with knowledge worth more than all of their experience. I would be very mad if she appeared to be a ordinary person
5. The goddess shouldn't be surprised every times the mc learnt something new. It's very annoying. She is supposed to be a goddess. If the author want her to get this personality, make her downgraded to be goddess' proxy or messenger or believer. I get that she is low grade goddess compared to other. But still.. don't make her like a teenager
4. Probably the sun goddess incarnation.
5. Maybe it's the author preference :))
Also she's so spunky that it's not befitting, by far I haven't seen her using dark magic despite being a goddess of darkness, while MC getting edgier for every new spell he learned after changing his class pshh.

Users who are viewing this thread