Kurotonbi no Seija - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - The fight with the Demon King, my true feelings, and transformation

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Did demon king die with the self-destruct or he actually run away?
?.?...

Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Did demon king die with the self-destruct or he actually run away?
?.?...
It wouldn't be a self-destruct if you survived, would it? It'd be more of a self....-hurt-yourself-pretty-bad-and-run-away...

Dex-chan lover
It wouldn't be a self-destruct if you survived, would it? It'd be more of a self....-hurt-yourself-pretty-bad-and-run-away...
Depend on the skill type or the EQ he had on that time, some skill leave the user a portion of his/her health after doing it, or his/her eq negate instant death, either leaving a bit way for recovering...

Dex-chan lover
It's a promotional piece for the novel most likely, recently/ this last year there have been a bunch of ok ish mangas that have been axed for that reason
I feel they use the promotional reason as an excuse to hide that it was axed for poor sales.

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter. Don't worry.
I know, I  know deep in the depths of my black and flabby little heart that the whole next chap is gonna be a damn flashback, with maybe 2 pages of "the hero" getting what he deserves, and all the rest being bullshit childhood drama.

Dammit, this is too good to be a stupid promo!

Users who are viewing this thread