Kusanagi-sensei Is Being Tested - Ch. 361 - Epilogue.

Dex-chan lover
No there's two jumps into the future. One is ten years ahead when they're living together. The other is some amount of time ahead, when Kanzuki is meeting her friend, while on her way to a business meeting. I don't think either says anything about the mom but we can assume (based on what she said) that she never really approves but they live happily on anyway. Possibly sees her daughter every now and then but I doubt, Mina.
Yeah, that was it, thank you. Either way, I'm gonna reread xD

Dex-chan lover
The second flashforward had an advertisement for a Twitter 4koma series which I think featured the childhood friend? "My Girlfriend and I's Lily Life Together" which I believe also tied into another yuri series ("Our Movie Nights") by this author as well?

Either way, both are pretty similar in format to this series for anyone who would like more.

Dex-chan lover
Amazin. Good story. Im reading and i see myself in other comments "why is happy then mom wants to report her then happy again" well my friends. I believe its one of those stories/authors, that doesnt say the final conclusion out loud. According to other chapters we know mom wasn't a fan. Now Mina saying "Farawell Yae" is saying she chooses Kasuki over Yae even if it means she'll hate both of them.

Dex-chan lover
Dropped the years ago, but seeing that it ended peaked my curiosity, and imma be real, considering the original premise of the teacher seemingly really falling for her middle school student, I'm shocked that they apparently waited to fuck until it was legal. Guess that makes it totally not creepy :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
I’m getting whiplash here, because it went from happy, to mom going to report them to the police, to happy like the mom chapters didn’t happen.
I understand that she didn’t love Yae anymore but having the relationship between Yae and her daughter and Yae and sensei being unrecoverable just makes me sad.
I think there was a forced ending so it time-skipped. Idk if that's what happened, but it's definitely familiar from other manga that have ended suddenly - mangaka gets notification that they're gonna get cut soon, then the cut comes much sooner than expected.

Users who are viewing this thread