Kusanagi-sensei Is Being Tested - Vol. 2 Ch. 158 - I Want To Tell Her "I Don't Mind"

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
For some reason, I decided to write this story, don't know exactly why, i guess i just wanted to express something.

My first openly gay friends were a couple, I never really payed any attention to them until one day I saw one of them sitting on the other's lap (which isn't common where I live, it is in the city where I come from though, so that is why I was suprised), then on another day I saw them kiss, then it clicked, I thought "oh, they're gay, huh, I never noticed", I went along with it, it's none of my business after all. I got to work with them on some assignments and got to know them, I became a friend of one of them because she was one of the 5 people from the entire class who didn't had to take english class, she told me a some stories of discrimination against her and her partner, one of them happened after I met them, they got banned from the library for a week due to some bullshit reason (the librarian said they were kissing, but they weren't even doing anything near that), my school was very open-arms towards LGBT, they do punish students and staff for discrimination, so they managed to solve the problem, but they spent days going from one place to another, I even went with my friend to keep her some company because the offices close early.
It gave me a new view tbh, because after that, I discovered that 3 other people on my classroom were LGBT along with some others outside of my class, I just never really payed attention to them on that aspect and thus didn't knew how they were treated sometimes, despite interacting with some every day.

I wonder how things are in Japan? I don't remember gay marriage being allowed, iirc.

Japan is more conservative than one'd think but their culture prohibits loudmouthed discrimination so they don't care as much as the West seems to like pretending being open to alphabet people is the greatest virtue since we stormed the beaches of Normandy

Aggregator gang
How admirable to open up to potentially more ridicule and heartbreak right after this incident.

Users who are viewing this thread