Kusanagi-sensei Is Being Tested - Vol. 2 Ch. 172 - It's Starting to Get Hot

Double-page supporter
Most seinen yuri manga leaves you on a bitter note where the women lie to themselves and end up marrying men. But this time around, their yuri relationship won't even leave port because Kusanagi can't say no to a 13 year old...

What a sad world we live in.

There's more than enough time between 13 year old pedomarriage and her growing up for Kusanagi-san to have a full and proper relationship in the meanwhile.

Dex-chan lover
"That ship has a gaping hole in the bottom, are you sure you want to let it set sail?"
"Aye"

Fed-Kun's army
@MuYu well, to me, feelings of Kubota to Kusanagi looked mainly imposed by her mother - if I remember correctly, even before their first meeting in real life, Kubota was thoroughly brainwashed. So starting points for her and Arimura are quite similar. So Arimura just need some time to accept Kusanagi as she is

Dex-chan lover
@MuYu

I completely agree with how Kazuki's love is, while technically a schoolgirl crush, more genuine so far than what we've seen of kouhai-sensei's romantic advances towards Kusanagi-sensei. Albeit, she's had far less screen time, but I agree with the logic from what we've gotten so far.

Power Uploader
@Vasqueztion Lewd is one of my Qi Elements!
JGxZEkk.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for chapter, would be nice if they all just slep together in a ball of lesbian happiness lul

Users who are viewing this thread