Kusanagi-sensei Is Being Tested - Vol. 2 Ch. 180 - For "Someone's" Sake

Dex-chan lover
Ugh... Aimura upgrade on her feelings were so out of nowhere. Wish she kept on the admiration side only.
Just want this lil skit to end soon since im getting annoyed with the amount of people shipping Aimura when this story is about Hime and Kusangai.
If u think is sad for Aimura to be rejected how would u think Hime would feel if worked? Hime and Kusanagi in fact will end together and i rather nothing happens in between.
Also, if by any chance u think Aimura really is a better fit idk what manga u've been reading. Thats just pure prejudice about the age gap. Hime is miles more pretty, funny and interesting.

My fellow readers, your ship didn't sank.

It didn't even floated in the first place.

Hmm aimura sensei might be a catch buuuttt we should remember how would Hime-chan will feel about this.

Dex-chan lover
Chad healthy relationship with your co-worker kouhai vs Virgin fucking your crush's minor daughter cause you were too pussy to share your feeling 20 years ago

Yea i said it

i guess mina somehow mention kazuki while she was drunk which made arimura knew that there is actually someone that mina currently interested in? or is this someone refer to herself? i wonder which...

I completely understand people not liking agegap romance but, like, agegap is the main focus of the story, it's right there in the summary even.How is it you are just now, 180 chapters in, finding out you don't enjoy it?

Double-page supporter
@georgeoswalddannyson i dont think that people dont enjoy it more so that the author decided to introduce a more healthy relationship into the story based on adoration. So people feel thats its a better one that the establish teacher x student story with a large age gap and Kusanagi-sensei still being confuse about her feeling towards Hime(Of her crush to her mom or actual feeling towards Hime)
ps: sorry for bad english

Dex-chan lover
So... between Kubota's age gap and Arimura's projecting her ideal Kusanagi, I see people choose the lesser of two evils.

I still got feeling that Kubota got better chance of winning Kusanagi bowl, Arimura's words here readily apply to Kusanagi feeling to Kubota.

But eh, thing can change in the way. We might even see third love interest in future lol.

Users who are viewing this thread