Kusanagi-sensei Is Being Tested - Vol. 2 Ch. 189 - My First Lover

@SlowlyApproachingBear Can't say I am not a bit lost as well. But at the very least, I understand that
1) This is a flashback
2) Aki is not Yae
3) She actually liked Aki, and did not consider her as just as a rebound girl
4) Aki felt like a rebound girl, and was never told otherwise.
5) This is probably how they broke up

What I would absolutely love to know
1) Did Yae knows she was dating Aki back then (and thus, that she swings that way)
2) Does Yae know she swings that way now

Aggregator gang
@SlowlyApproachingBear @monoreposo Was also a bit lost especially understanding the conversation flow in that first panel. But re-read the arc starting from Ch. 184 and it's clear that Mina realizes that Aki was probably right in calling Mina out back then for using her (Aki) as a Yae replacement.

4-koma is probably not the best format for the current smoking/first gf arc.

Please Author-San, make kusanagi pass her test by finding a health adult relationship and not one with A 14 YEAR OLD.

Dex-chan lover
teacher is indeed a piece of shit, but after 189 chapters I am the only one to blame for still reading this...

@Alpha_Salsa

1. Its a flashback to how she started to smoke.
2. Found a new Girlfriend in College, Aki, and they started smoking together.
3. Yae didn't like it so Kusanagi kept doing it out of spite.
4. Eventually Aki found out that Kusanagi used to be in love with Yae and left her, thinking she was only a replacement (they looked alike). Kusanagi said that she did genuinly like Aki, but wasn't brave enough to say it at the time and thus ended up alone again.

Thats how I understand it anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like a spot under the left eye is pretty common nowadays... even being inherited by their childrem. Yae, Hime and Aki all have it. Thankfully Arimura has no chance then lol

Users who are viewing this thread