Kusanagi-sensei Is Being Tested - Vol. 2 Ch. 192 - But Please Stop Talking About Quitting

finally decided to come back to this after a while and I gotta say they were able to make Kusanagi-sensei an even more unlikeable character, really hope hime wont end up with her :-( don't understand why they went for this weird "arc" either since the weird sudden changes in Kusanagi's character and the never again appearing ex just make this a weird and unenjoyable read that just drags on. (yes even if it is just one page a chapter)

but since this "arc" was so bad I decided to read the raws and was disappointed :-/

Just so cute to be "I like that I gave you a habit that will severely harm your health."

I strongly encourage and support all that is happening in this chapter

Fed-Kun's army
Teehee *encourages usage of a substance which takes years off your life and makes you smell awful, amongst other issues*

Arent we forgetting that one kid at school who loves her? i forgot the name its been too long since i last saw her

Dex-chan lover
Okay, i think we all understand that smoking is bad. You all have been commenting the same thing to the same audience a million times. Y'all gotta understand that we are here for the gay, not the smoking. So commenting the smoking thing once was enough.

Anyways, this might be one of the first few manga's that I really shifted who I shipped. But I was never a big fan of hime x kusanagi, and would rather see the teach x hime's mama. But I flew with hime x kusanagi. Now, I'm hella invested in either the milf, the ex, or the teacher. But then it might gain some brain dead people who cry ntr ntr ntr. Just don't wanna see Kusanagi and Hime end up together, so I hope they'll all grow and meet new (or old) people to fall in love with and live in a happy romantic gay fantasy land. This is coming from an aro/ace but who cares.

Most importantly, thank you for the updates on this fine day.

I don't know why so many people are bitching about the smoking. Do you do this whenever someone takes alcohol as well?

@Barron111 Because it's just kind of gross and fundamentally unsexy to a lot of people. It's much more viable to have a healthy relationship with alcohol than cigarettes and drinking doesn't poison the air for everyone around you and make you smell and taste like aerosolized death. That being said people generally don't actually approve of alcohol addiction either.

Users who are viewing this thread