Kusanagi-sensei Is Being Tested - Vol. 2 Ch. 193 - Graduation

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
It says Gradation instead of Graduation

Aggregator gang
Oh, we're at the "it's all my fault" <-> "no, it's my fault" stage. Well, I guess the more background the better.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't understand this chapter, what are they talking about?? also is hard for me to follow since I can't really tell who is saying what. I feel like the ex is saying that she knew back then that the MC loved here but she rejected here feelings because she felt uneasy about MC still being infatuated by the childhood friend. But the last two panel I just can't understanding who is saying this and what are they implying or trying to convey??

@daniel345

It's still the ex talking in the last two panels.

She's basically saying that even if Kusanagi only got together with her at the beginning because she reminded her of Yae, just by sticking together long enough that can eventually grow into actual love. But she ruined that process by breaking up their relationship back then.

This arc is being dragged out for way too long only for the conclusion to be that they're just gonna go separate ways because drama.

Fed-Kun's army
@IronVader501 thanks!!! that was of real help :D
@Zakilegs yeah probably, but it also is a nice contrast that highlights Kubota's resolution to keep fighting for Kusanagi despise knowing that she is probably only interest in here, as for now, because she resembles here mother; as long as in the end she can finally win Kusanagi's heart she doesn't really care that much on how she gets to the starting line

Dex-chan lover
If you can read one page a day, why don't you wait for the manga to be complete... or wait 10 pages to be released and read them xD

Users who are viewing this thread