Kuse Tsuyo Kanojo wa Toko ni Izanau - Ch. 2.2

Dex-chan lover
How distant of a cousin is she to him? Cause if it's like 5th, then it's totally ok. A lot of people marry their 5th cousins without even knowing and everything is fine, no deformed children, nothing. You might be married to one right now.
You would be surprised how many countries allow marriage between first cousins. Usa, and canada are one of them. Only select few states in the usa outright outlaw it, and provisionally allow it. Most of the world allows it in fact. Look it up.

Fed-Kun's army
You would be surprised how many countries allow marriage between first cousins. Usa, and canada are one of them. Only select few states in the usa outright outlaw it, and provisionally allow it. Most of the world allows it in fact. Look it up.
Haha, this means that there's no problem at all for these two.

Dex-chan lover
How distant of a cousin is she to him? Cause if it's like 5th, then it's totally ok. A lot of people marry their 5th cousins without even knowing and everything is fine, no deformed children, nothing. You might be married to one right now.
I think the minimum it at least 3rd cousin level...

Dex-chan lover
I’ll take “things I wish would happen to me” for $600, Alex.
I WAS going to say that you're show your (our) age, but I just found that Trebek hosted Jeopardy! until his death from pancreatic cancer in late 2020. RIP. I remember him on High Rollers which was canceled in 1980.

Dex-chan lover
The risk of birth defects even between First Cousins is much lower than you think. The caveat is that you don't want to make a family tradition of marrying close cousins. That's when you get the Hapsburgs.

For simple same-generation relationships the fraction of DNA shared is 1/(2^R) where R is degree of relation (sibling = 1, first cousin = 2, etc).

Go ahead, marry your cousin—it’s not that bad for your future kids

In biology, genetic diversity is all the rage. If something goes wrong with the genetic material provided to you by your mom, you’re more likely to shake it off if your dad’s genetic material is very different. If dad’s left you hanging when it comes to susceptibility to a certain disease, a mom from a radically different gene pool could confer the protection you require. If mom and dad are genetically similar, however, both versions of a gene are likely to shut down at the same time. It’s estimated that 4 to 7 percent of children born from first-cousin marriages have birth defects, compared to 3 to 4 percent for children born from distantly related marriages.

That’s not nothing, but it’s also not the end of the world—or the family tree. The real issue would arise if the next generation of kids also married their first cousins. Their offspring will have even more DNA in common—and an even greater chance for birth defects.

Ultimately, marrying your first cousin carries some risk. But the odds of healthy offspring dramatically improve with each new distance of relation. Second cousins share only 6.25 percent of their genes and third cousins share just over 3 percent. Seventh cousins—the average distance between modern American spouses—have no meaningful genetic relation at all.

Going by her "lines" in the Japanese raws, before switching to her old lullaby, she's very much likely a VA. Those were straight up lines you'd hear from Japanese ASMRs.

There is a last page missing on this chapter (got to know about it from official raw) ... For some reason i am unable to post that page here so i'll explain what is it there in that page...

I can't sleep properly like that..
No, i have to... tell Luna-nee!
"I cant sleep because of Moaning and Panting at night"
Show your courage young man

Next chapter raw - June 22
Scanlated/Translated probably june 25-26

Dex-chan lover
She is defiantly trying to seduce him, I mean she has already shown that she knows the walls are fin.
Yet she keeps at it every night, so I doubt she doesn't know.

Thanks everyone at RadeonScans for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread