Kuse Tsuyo Kanojo wa Toko ni Izanau - Ch. 2.2

Group Leader
Was totally expecting for one of the guys she's fucking to show up And be like "is that why you cancelled yday?"
Ayy lmao this ain’t the other manga about a slutty gyaru sleeping woth anyone and the MC stopping her from fucking every guy.

Dex-chan lover
I still can't tell if she's deliberately teasing or childishly clueless.

Dex-chan lover
Do remember the tags are added by users. They go only by the chapters they already have access to.
Some series have tags from the original publisher. When creating a series entry, I always try to use the equivalent of the official tags (not that it couldn't change in the future, but the publisher definitely has a better grasp of these things)

Supporter
Not sure was clueless in the evening, but in the morning I don't think she was awake enough to really have any intentions at all.

Fed-Kun's army
How distant of a cousin is she to him? Cause if it's like 5th, then it's totally ok. A lot of people marry their 5th cousins without even knowing and everything is fine, no deformed children, nothing. You might be married to one right now.

Dex-chan lover
Ayy lmao this ain’t the other manga about a slutty gyaru sleeping woth anyone and the MC stopping her from fucking every guy.
Dude, that's literally the vibe I am getting from this manga. "Our love story:The experienced you and inexperienced me" 😂😂😂 And what a pile of hot garbage that is, isn't it 🔥?

Users who are viewing this thread