Kuse Tsuyo Kanojo wa Toko ni Izanau - Ch. 3.1

Dex-chan lover
Where exactly is this manga leading us to?
There is no perfect answer for now.
I probably guess that Nao-kun and Luna-nee will eventually start dating
like 99% of all rom-com with that style
but we're still to far away from that, maybe in like 90+ chapters.
sigh...

Dex-chan lover
It all gonna be baits and it turns out to be something dumb like she put condom on a damn banana or some shit cuz she was horny af and couldnt find the vibrator.

Dex-chan lover
Where exactly is this manga leading us to?

For now, nowhere.

We are in the "setting up the main basic frame of the story" stage of the manga, getting to know the main characters to a certain degree.

After all, we haven't even covered the initial synopsis, especially the part about "There are also other men she's unreasonably close to besides him. Furthermore, other women with lewd quirks aside from Luna have also gathered there!?" This means that other male characters will be added to fuel the "is she a slut or not?" main premise of the manga, and other girls will join the frame (Probably the ones from the photo before) to make the MC struggle even more.

Dex-chan lover
Open condom doesn't necessarily means she had sex with a man.
She could have used it on a dildo to make it easier to clean-up after, specially if she's into anal. If she used something "weird" to masturbate with, like a vegetable, putting it in a condom makes it safer in case it breaks inside her. Maybe she never had Sex Ed at school, or had but couldn't handle it directly, or just wanted to practice putting it on for when the time came.
u know what ? if all the cancer patient was that optimistic, this world would be a much better world

Double-page supporter
I dont know Bros... using condom on a sex Toy is just what The fuck... she is a slut... lets face it.

And she does livestreaming or Record vídeos of her masturbating... search and you Will find the art i'm talking about... our girl is literally a onlyfans slut.

But she does not show her face... come on bros... what is up with this cope? Is Over... lets just enjoy this fanfic made só onlyfan girls can cope and propaganda for guys tô say is ok... part time job? Fuck that just sell sex on the Internet...

And the Last panel... we all know she is a pedo/groomer .... stop the cope.

Dex-chan lover
Guys there really only one reason for an open condom wrapper I mean come on the couping here is beyond she has at least been with another guy at some point doesn't mean it has been since the mc moved in but she isn't a virgin. It doesn't help that this manga has read like one long bait either. As well as getting half a chapter a month

Dex-chan lover
Opened condom..so its confirmed? I cant c why she would buy it and open it unless she never learned bout sex ed in school b4 and was curious about it ig.
Could have been for a banana, cucumber or any other phallus-like object so it could be used safely.

Dex-chan lover
That last panel is exploitable as hell.
7VCSZyZ.png

Dex-chan lover
I dont know Bros... using condom on a sex Toy is just what The fuck... she is a slut... lets face it.

And she does livestreaming or Record vídeos of her masturbating... search and you Will find the art i'm talking about... our girl is literally a onlyfans slut.

But she does not show her face... come on bros... what is up with this cope? Is Over... lets just enjoy this fanfic made só onlyfan girls can cope and propaganda for guys tô say is ok... part time job? Fuck that just sell sex on the Internet...

I searched found nothing

Dex-chan lover

Let people cope hope

Also stop projecting your cuckold fantasies lmao

Dex-chan lover
See you guys in 200 chapters when it's finally revealed.
Misunderstandings is the lowest form of comedy Japan, live in the now.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully we've revelation that she actually has had slept with men as sort of anti-purity, anti-pedestal thing to drive in that she's several years older than MC with her own lived experiences outside MC, but maybe that's too high brow.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
She's for the streets... Clearly a nympho that lost her virginity back when she was baiting MC kun as a child and presumably a gangbanger too. Literally no chance she uses condoms for sex toys. That's stupid af.

Wtf is this disgusting cuckold story srsly??? There's no other way to call this when MC is clearly on the know, that she's fucking other men yet he still blushes like a school girl and will probably get together with her.

Dex-chan lover
Either she's banging dudes all the time or she's a total weirdo who puts condoms on her sex toys.
i mean i'm sure some ppl do that to keep it clean/easy cleanup, imagine seeing a bunch of sex toys out on a laundry rack like you'd see for normal shirts lol
Open condom doesn't necessarily means she had sex with a man.
She could have used it on a dildo to make it easier to clean-up after, specially if she's into anal. If she used something "weird" to masturbate with, like a vegetable, putting it in a condom makes it safer in case it breaks inside her. Maybe she never had Sex Ed at school, or had but couldn't handle it directly, or just wanted to practice putting it on for when the time came.
Plot twist: It's HER sperm 😏

(Better for her being safe versus there being something like a "she actually got pregnant by a rando and is gonna force MC to help raise it", but no psych tag so i don't think it'll get that dark, but maybe it needs to have one since hoarding is def some kinda mental issue versus her being a 'slob' unless it's exaggerated for the comedy tag)

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the dreaded G. Bringing Japanese people together since times immemorial. ~.~ chitter chitter

Dex-chan lover
I'm betting the condom is a complete red herring where they either show it wasn't a condom at all (more surprising) or she used it as a water balloon which tends to be common in manga for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread