Kuse Tsuyo Kanojo wa Toko ni Izanau - Ch. 3.1

Dex-chan lover
Funny stuff is the people that saying they hate ntr and cuck is the one speculating that kind of plot lmao

Open condom doesn't necessarily means she had sex with a man.
She could have used it on a dildo to make it easier to clean-up after, specially if she's into anal. If she used something "weird" to masturbate with, like a vegetable, putting it in a condom makes it safer in case it breaks inside her. Maybe she never had Sex Ed at school, or had but couldn't handle it directly, or just wanted to practice putting it on for when the time came.
idk, feels like a stretch to think that way but at the same time I feel like we're purposely being baited. I can't tell.

Double-page supporter
i mean i'm sure some ppl do that to keep it clean/easy cleanup, imagine seeing a bunch of sex toys out on a laundry rack like you'd see for normal shirts lol

Plot twist: It's HER sperm 😏

(Better for her being safe versus there being something like a "she actually got pregnant by a rando and is gonna force MC to help raise it", but no psych tag so i don't think it'll get that dark, but maybe it needs to have one since hoarding is def some kinda mental issue versus her being a 'slob' unless it's exaggerated for the comedy tag)
Dont really see going that dark, but from Flash backs she is totally having sex with dudes left and right or she is a pedo freak confirmed by this chapter... touching her self thinking of MC... but is not like she liked him from now... is way back.

For some reason manga authors think if the woman is cute or hot, she can do whatever the fuck she wants hahaha

Dex-chan lover
Dude... i saw it somewhere... it was colored and all... a smathphone on a trypod she starting tô do it and MC walking by the open door... there is no fucking way it was not real.
I checked the author doesn't really make that kind of explicit content. He's only got one manga that's erotic there no pixie account and nothing on his x about it so maybe it's from something else that looked similar? So he dose have a pixie account can somebody check?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Either she's banging dudes all the time or she's a total weirdo who puts condoms on her sex toys.
Or she doesn’t use toy and feels the need to cover it with condom for hygiene or whatever…

But, being VA for hentai or something seems farther off now; are we going for she was really rubbing it out all night long almost every night?

Dex-chan lover
Come on guys she has sex with other dudes dose it really matter all that much? So the mc has a boyhood crush on her so what he already has met someone his on age. Plus I didn't see any streaming equipment or a computer in her room or toys she a slob so the toys would be lying around. FYI next chapter comes out on July 6th

Contributor
Just another situation that could be easily resolved with proper communication, but of course the protagonist is too pathetic to even manage to say anything. I mean, he's like a kid in a college guy's body. He grew up physically, but his mentality got left behind at the same level as his kid self in his memories. I can easily see this really milking her "slut or not mystery" premise to the greatest extent possible over several more chapters, and each bait + misunderstanding as delaying tactics will stretch the plot thinner than the condom that used to be in that wrapper.

The empty wrapper is just one more addition to a small but growing pile of circumstantial evidence that she could be sleeping around, but this looks way too much like bait to me. This seems to be exactly the kind of manga that thrives on misunderstandings, so revealing the "truth" early could be bad for sales and therefore I don't see that happening soon. Just wait and see where the next bait + misunderstanding will take us.

Dex-chan lover
She's for the streets... Clearly a nympho that lost her virginity back when she was baiting MC kun as a child and presumably a gangbanger too. Literally no chance she uses condoms for sex toys. That's stupid af.

Wtf is this disgusting cuckold story srsly??? There's no other way to call this when MC is clearly on the know, that she's fucking other men yet he still blushes like a school girl and will probably get together with her.
"GRAH I HATE NTR"
posts a whole ass ntr fantasy

I know what you are :smugnako:

Dex-chan lover
Funny stuff is the people that saying they hate ntr and cuck is the one speculating that kind of plot lmao
I SWEAR DUDE its like the ones who hate ntr the most are also the ones who find a way to insert it into every story

These dudes see a second male character and assume the worst. They wouldn't survive a day reading shoujo manga LMAO

Supporter
Everyone upset about the condom wrapper, me I'm just worried about the latent hoarder tendencies with that bottle.

Users who are viewing this thread