Kuse Tsuyo Kanojo wa Toko ni Izanau - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Wtf is up with everyone considering this NTR??? Luna owes nothing romantically to Kiyoshi and they're both adults. A woman can care and show affection for another man while seeing another man, that shit is called common courtesy. The only reasonable way I can see someone considering this being NTR is if they've never been in a situation where they had to discuss this very specific problem with anyone or are so deluded by NTR plotlines that they cannot fathom the idea of a girl showing affection for another male when they already have a significant other. If the last few pages are anything to go by, she's even taking steps to be transparent about her actions with Kiyoshi, something I rarely see in manga.

TL;DR: She can have sex with whoever she wants, and try to imagine how you would deal with and bring up the problem of hearing someone like your sister doing the deed.

Dex-chan lover
Ntr
Ntr
Ntr

Please remember that the two of them aren't dating or in a relationship and therefore is NOT ntr.

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes you read with great interest in the story and sometimes you read because you have no idea what is going on.

I'll stick with this guy getting NTR'd by his own delusions for another couple chapters. Hopefully some revelation by then.

Dex-chan lover
Because he's into her.
What exactly falls into this umbrella? If I'm in love with Taylor Swift and find out she's been dating Travis Kelce, have I just been NTR'd? If I found out the colleague I'm interested in has a boyfriend, have I just been NTR'd? If I have recently re-acquainted with an old friend I had a crush on which persisted from then to the moment I learned they now have a significant other, have I just been NTR'd?

This bare-bones response makes it sound like any person who holds your romantic interest and shows affection for another, constitutes NTR, which I doubt is what you meant, so please, clarify.

Dex-chan lover
Right, so let's make a prediction...
Chick's gonna make him listen to all that shit and slowly tease him, while he turns into a cuck cuz he somehow doesn't have the mindset to bail out of there after seeing all those red flags.
Then other chick will turn out to be a sadist and will make mc into a masochist who loves hearing the girl he fancies getting fucked.
I'd hope i'm wrong, but fuck that honestly...

Dex-chan lover
My copium levels are on maximum overdrive. Also, I don't think that their lack of communication will be dragged on for that much longer - they both acknowledged it and seem determined to say something about the underlying issue.

Sure, he hasn't seen anyone come in or out, but a huge to do is made about hearing how he hasn't heard a male voice, just a female voice.
He only ever heard her voice.
I bet you that the next bait is gonna be that he sees her clean up protein drinks from her mouth ala Itaiamai, I swear this author must be a fan of Ryoh-Zoh.
Pretty sure that's not how it went in that story, but I'd rather not talk about what happened in it. :fml:

My copium levels are on maximum overdrive. Also, I don't think that their lack of communication will be dragged on for that much longer - they both acknowledged it and seem determined to say something about the underlying issue.
I will settle for nothing less than every last question being answered perfectly.

What exactly falls into this umbrella? If I'm in love with Taylor Swift and find out she's been dating Travis Kelce, have I just been NTR'd? If I found out the colleague I'm interested in has a boyfriend, have I just been NTR'd? If I have recently re-acquainted with an old friend I had a crush on which persisted from then to the moment I learned they now have a significant other, have I just been NTR'd?

This bare-bones response makes it sound like any person who holds your romantic interest and shows affection for another, constitutes NTR, which I doubt is what you meant, so please, clarify.
That's literally what that means. Here's a chart:

Infidelity_Flowchart.png

The only way it's not NTR is if this whole "I like her, but she's fucking someone else" thing isn't front and center... unlike in this story.

Dex-chan lover

Yes the NTR genre is pretty ridiculous like that. Logic is not exactly it's thing.

Ever heard of mom NTR? Where a son for some fucking reason thinks his own mom getting with someone is NTR to him?

Yes that's a thing, and there's a shit ton of hentai about that. It makes no fucking sense, but hey it sells.

Dex-chan lover
You guys can go about NTR all you want, but the correct acronym for the subgenre should be BSS, so at least get that right lol

Users who are viewing this thread