Kuse Tsuyo Kanojo wa Toko ni Izanau - Ch. 4

Bro already got cucked once so it doesn't matter if the present day event is a switcheroo or not. Bro gonna get up in the chair soon enough lmao.

Dex-chan lover
This is a lot of comments...for a pretty newly released chapter 🙃
(I wonder why)
To be honest I have no idea what's going on...at all...

Banned
Ntr bait here is just too strong to even thing about anything else..
Without that memory from past I would be willing to say that she is with a female friend who giv her ice cream and they are streaming.. with those memories she is 100% a slut. Why? Cus instead of telling mc that she is doing that she is just teasing him like a fkn dumb bitch.

Banned
She may be talking to someone else, but maybe she just took a sip of a drink the person was offering. And if the whole thing about her moans was because she was talking to the person next door before she got home then who knows.

I still think she may be a voice actor who records in her room. I mean, in one of the chapters she starts the moaning and then stops because she hears him, runs to his room and then proceeds to spend the whole night there. If she was with someone else that person would be mighty angry that she just upped and left them hanging for the whole night.

But who knows with this ridiculous dragging out of the whole thing. Like we need some sort of definitive answer because this is just getting stupid now.
With that memory from childhood.. nah man she is lost long ago..

Banned
The Luna he admired in the past was neat, beautiful and mature... and now she apparently became a slut!? Night after night, he hears her seductive and unladylike moans, and it's making Naoto horny. There are also other men she's unreasonably close to besides him. Luna, whose thoughts he couldn't fathom, is leading him around by the nose! Furthermore, other women with lewd quirks aside from Luna have also gathered there!?

This is the start of his exciting new life surrounded by slutty(?) older girls!

I mean.. if this is correct - surrounded by slutty.. older girls... I just don't fkn kno anymore

Dex-chan lover
Wtf is this? NTR the manga? Previous chapters make it obscure enough that she might just do something else when moaning, the same can't be said about this chapter and yet MC decided to continue "torturing" himself like that.

don't know where you get this chart,
E-hentai. They have a whole wiki explaining, in extreme detail, the exact definitions for all the tags for entries.
-> Start -> A is instigating B to have sex with C: NO -> Reciprocal romantic relationship between A and B: NO -> Netorare. Ahem, so what exactly is relationship between the A, B and C at the end?
A is the "loser", and B and C are fucking. Duh. :questionblob:

Also, the japanese word 'Netorare' translates to “being taken away". In other words, the NTR genre from the very beginning dealt with unfaithfulness, infidelity and betrayal in relationship.
I don't know why amateurs think they can look at a word an infer its entire cultural context. NTR is about your romantic interest being "taken away" to someone else's bed. What you did is, if you'll believe it, dumber than seeing the word "Hot dog", and then assuming that people ritualistically slaughter their pets so they can eat some meat sticks. While it can involve infidelity, that's merely a subset of the entire meaning of the word. The same way you can say all Humans are Apes, but not that all Apes are Humans.

There are words for infidelity specifically in a relationship. 不倫 (Furin), meaning an "Affair" in exactly the same way as the word "Affair" in English. Then there's 浮気 (Uwaki) which is the general term for "Cheating"- again, in the exact same sense as the word in English.

And by the way, if you look up what those two words translate to in the same retarded amateur way you did "NTR", you'd think that 不倫 is talking about an ugly/asbent partner, and that 浮気 is about feeling good.
03aa9fda46e278c1cc9b5ddb026210bdd5b46b8337a1fcbfea4aa9bda99abc91

This graph is more on the "fun" side than the "informative" side. Half of the elements presented are irrelevant to the definition, and most of those aren't tags. It's playing with Japanese verb forms to make up highly specific scenarios of NTR.

I'd love to know where you got this insane idea that there needs to be a relationship between A and B. Because this is a recent problem, and it needs to be addressed.

I think she's probably voice acting.
Then who was she talking to about the cosplay? And who told her to do it? And why the creaking? And why literally all night, five times a week?

I don't know what's going on but it seems like start of a big drama so where is the drama tag? I'll be really pissed off if this continue. I strictly filter out the drama tags because I just had enough of that... Seems like she has no interest in him whatsoever. From flashback we see she is doing it on purpose? Like she want him to hear everything and see everything? What in the hell for? Sorry I got emotional....
If she's doing it on purpose, why is she needing to hold back? And the flashback is the opposite of "doing it on purpose (for him to see)". She outright hid what she did from him. That's the crux of this whole "sulking" thing.

Can't wait for the reveal to happen that she has been masturbating or doing stuff with a female friend this entire time smh
Can't be masturbating, since there's be no reason to talk to anyone about cosplaying. But also, why can he only ever hear a single voice?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Im pretty sure there is no guy involved but im curious how they gonna explain that door "kiss", maybe a female friend that is also an adult streamer of some sort. First i though she is some adult voice actor but now cosplay so probably and adult streamer or sth. If she is rly fucking someone then im gonna be rly surprised.

Dex-chan lover
A is the "loser", and B and C are fucking. Duh. :questionblob:
You need to look at your own chart, my friend. Because even if we accept the A being loser (in what terms he is loser?), then B and C aren't fucking. That's subject of another step on divergent pathway and please note even the answer no leads to ntr, so hmmmm.

Edit: Can you explain to me how you can have an affair or cheat on your partner when you are not in relationship?

Theres something way off here.
First, FMC acts too flirty and touchy with MC, like she seems obviously interested. But maybe she was always like that with him and hasnt gotten used to the fact MC is not a little kid anymore?
Even so, its kinda sus for her to act like that when she presumably has a partner. Which despite everything seems likely with that scene at the door that truly looked like a kiss.
So either we got trolled and the "person" inside is actually just a dog and the moaning was she doinga camshow or somehting... which seems very unlikely that MC wouldnt notice an animal walking and barking around.
...but is also weird MC hasnt noticed another human (because it could even be a woman instead of a guy) walking around the place.
Also, why is everyone calling FMC a slut (the chance that she is)?
Beyond how close she acts with MC, the plot here is the chance she has a boyfriend. It has never been implied she is just sleeping around with different people. It's presumibly always the same.

You need to look at your own chart, my friend. Because even if we accept the A being loser (in what terms he is loser?), then B and C aren't fucking. That's subject of another step on divergent pathway and please note even the answer no leads to ntr, so hmmmm.

Edit: Can you explain to me how you can have an affair or cheat on your partner when you are not in relationship?
Look, if you can tell me what your first language is, I might be able to just use that to explain it to you. I speak English natively, fluent Spanish, and conversational Japanese. English clearly isn't your first, and that's making it even harder for you to understand basic sentences. B and C are fucking: That's the point of the flow chart. The fact that you didn't understand that when it's being laid out in the easiest possible way to understand is a serious issue.

You couldn't even follow me when I brought up "不倫" and "浮気": We literally can't have a conversation like this.

Dex-chan lover
P
I'm fine with her having boyfriend; and I'm fine with her caring about MC as a cousin if its platonically. But this will be very F up if it's not platonically.

Still, if its in fact platonic, what good is left in this manga when the other love interest for MC is a menhera that's likely to be yandere? I just see no where to go from this point...
Platonic??? That whore was masturbating to Nao first thing after waking up in the morning. And she's fucking and kissing who ever that neighbour is, even shoved him back inside the apartment when she saw Nao coming (there was a "push" sfx on the panel). Then she chats with the person after fucking and says "oh I don't want to hide anything from Nao kun"

So not only is she an absolute dick loving whore, but she's also a lying bitch cause she did nothing but hiding everything till this point. Even minutes ago before stating she didn't want to hide anything she fucking hid the guy she was kissing.

For once I would love to see an MC that instead of simping for an actual whore, that's also a thott in this case, would walk up to her and say "Look you are clearly jumping that dick like there's no tmrw and even my university can hear you. I don't feel comfortable living here and also it's kinda hard for me watching you doing stuff like this cause you know I always had a crush on you, so I am moving out, have a nice life and let's not meet ever again"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It has been only 5 chapters released, and I already have no idea what is going on in this cuck manga :dogkek:
Who is this girl with glasses? How did MC get bite marks on his neck? How is it possible to not know if anyone comes to place where you live and stays there for whole day/night? We can clearly see, that there was some random mumbling at the entrance, where MC's cousin was apparently giving someone kiss - how is it possible not to distinguish male voice from female voice, but clearly hear A VOICE? MC is already in university, right? So he's at least 18 y/o, right? How is it possible not to develop communication skills at that age, that will allows you to ask person you live with/apparently you're in love with - what are those moans? Or at least tell them politely to fuck quieter.
Like, this writing is insanely bad. Maybe not Mt. Everst bad, but definitely K2. All these understatements, all that guessing, imaginations - in short, all that cuckery - could be resolved in literally 10 seconds of conversation, just like normal and real adult human beings are doing. But then author would have to make an actual effort to create a story, and not orbit around cuck fetish, with their garbage storytelling.
And yes, this is cuck manga (as if I haven't make it clear), don't even argue with me, cause I won't start discussion about that.
Honestly brother, anyone arguing that this bitch is a paid whore at this point is ridiculous to say the least. Cause if she wasn't a whore she wouldn't be wolfing down the neighbour's dick and then wake up masturbating to Naoto.

Who's the manga for seriously. What kind of sick cuck audience is the author trying to please. Is this self fulfilment?

God damnit man I am so angry with spending my time on this. And there are still ppl coping this is not a cuck story but a "misunderstanding"!!! How do you misunderstand French fucking kissing??? And speaking to somebody after hydrating from maid cosplay sex with that same somebody?

Fucking shite man...

Users who are viewing this thread