Kusobitch na Gal Ane o Wakaraseru Hanashi - Ch. 1 - Sense of Distance

Dex-chan lover
Ok this is the author's chance of redemption & now has a clean slate for this manga. Certainly we will have civil discussions & that the author learned from the pre-serialization on what not to do while keeping the serialization a "I can fix her" kind of story. Plus it will be a wholesome one about a step-siblings becoming a family after resolving the misunderstandings. Right everyone?
Thanks for the translations.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I'm positive there won't be any Fanbox content that will worsen the overall story & piss people off. We can all rest assured that the pre-serialization is just something we can joke & meme about in the future. Right?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ok this is the author's chance of redemption & now has a clean slate for this manga. Certainly we will have civil discussions & that the author learned from the pre-serialization on what not to do while keeping the serialization a "I can fix her" kind of story. Plus it will be a wholesome one about a step-siblings becoming a family after resolving the misunderstandings. Right everyone?
Civil sure. Just like water is wet

Dex-chan lover
Why would you expect some random stranger to wave back at you anyways unless you were trying to flirt with them, but other than everyone being 'delinquents' I would think a "bottom tier" high school wouldn't exist to begin with unless it's for tax reasons (I hear in japan you can work without going to high school but other than like a convenience store i'm not sure how many ppl would hire middle school graduates unless it's cheap labor)

Surprised the parents aren't rly saying anything/commenting on her attitude/outfit but other than kicking her out, I suppose 'nagging' them would just make someone double down on stuff like that

Dex-chan lover
i'm truly surprised this got a serialization
i guess it did get a lot of attention, good and bad, and that's all publishers care about at the end of the day
The thing is, most of the negative attention was from overseas. The author has mentioned in some of her past audio streams I've tuned in, that she was worried about how overseas fans were arguing with her Japanese fans, who saw the writing on the wall from the get go (Her fanbox post ended being kinda popular). In yes eyes, we might be the situation.

So, in all, the shorts were showing to have potential from the sources publishers take into consideration for serializations.

Now, this publisher is interesting because it's not shy about heavy themes. So, this manga can either go in a brand new direction or go all in, which I guess we will find out soon, lmao.

Last edited:
Isn't this the manga where we thought the brother will be the one correcting her, just to turn out to be that other bunch of random guys is the one doing it. Then it got backlash
No. This is the manga where the brother "Corrected" his sister by molesting her in her sleep so she "understands" what "good sex" is like. Then it turns out Pixiv doesn't allow rape and incest, so it turned into the manga where the brother "Corrects" an enthusiastic whore with the bare minimum TLC into not being a whore.
I know the art was familiar, isn’t this the cuckaroo manga where the sister was getting her buns toasted by some random guys?
By her gang of fuckbuddies. All at once. With extreme enthusiasm.
Why would you expect some random stranger to wave back at you anyways unless you were trying to flirt with them
Because it's Japan. It's rude not to return a greeting.
The thing is, most of the negative attention was from overseas. In fact, the author has mentioned in some of her past audio streams I've tuned in, that she was worried about how overseas fans were arguing with her Japanese fans, who didn't mind the development that much, as they saw the writing on the wall from the get go.
Saw plenty of negative reactions from the Japanese too. It was mixed on all fronts.

P.S.:

A) Did he not see her in the hallway?
B) Isn't it weird how she went from :cry: to 😠 in just one panel so the author could re-use the scene from chapter 0?

Dex-chan lover
I guess the brother would know if she looked like that and was coming late back home because she was merely rehearsing with her rock/punk band.

Dex-chan lover
ap-101006111229-wide-e71d8613b2eee4fda849a63d474f126ed63716cb.webp

Edit: I forgot to mention that I'm positive there won't be any Fanbox content that will worsen the overall story & piss people off. We can all rest assured that the pre-serialization is just something we can joke & meme about in the future. Right?
I mean, bare minimum, we've avoided the NTR angle for now, so it's less bad even if the author plays it exactly like the pre-ser. If they get together, that comes later. For now, it's pretty clear he's only interested in her as family, unless we hear more about how he's always loved her or something later on.

Users who are viewing this thread