Kusobitch na Gal Ane o Wakaraseru Hanashi - Ch. 4 - 「Relief Water」

So the author is having the cake and eating it... "healthy" version for main and all the "corrupted" versions for the fans
Or at least trying to. Certainly doesn't help her image when she posted the fanbox link on her twitter soon after chapter 2 or 3 (?) only to delete it. Either editorial bonked her because she's serialized now and shouldn't be promoting her "fanfiction/non-canon" NSFW or the backlash from readers struck again. While I can respect her freedom to act, it's not a very smart way to go about branding your cover girl methinks

So weird seeing this story get both expanded and a bit sanitized at the same time. Rather than getting gangbanged when drunk, her brother drags her unconscious body home after blackmailing everyone there. Wonder just how this is going to go now, especially after the author still is making her getting used as a public dog on their fanbox account.
i searched up what you meant i found H stuff and im sorta glad its more vanilla now (im more into wholesome storys sorta)

Original story: Bro assaults the Sister to 'correct' her.

Revised story: Sister gets assaulted and becomes the fuck buddy of the assaulter but Bro being nice and warm helps her get away from the rapist.

Re-revised story: initial same events but Bro is a bit yandere about protecting and correcting the Sister.

Man... what a journey this story has been on. 😅
Huh? I thought the revised was the orginal. Where is the OG?

Dex-chan lover
She need help but don't want help... Is it only sister or ppl these days.. 😔

Time for some ayaya for purify myself.

Group Leader
To be real fair, it is not rare to see stuff that was raunchy in original source to be sanitized once it hit commercial.

Like Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku was like mostly different in tones between all adaptations while the plot remain mostly the same.

It would probably be best to consider the manga serialization, the OG.......OG, and the Fantias as different timelines.

yeye and since this one specifically is on this website, I think ots fair to assume it will take another route.....hopefully

So weird seeing this story get both expanded and a bit sanitized at the same time. Rather than getting gangbanged when drunk, her brother drags her unconscious body home after blackmailing everyone there. Wonder just how this is going to go now, especially after the author still is making her getting used as a public dog on their fanbox account.
For me it's even better. In the original brother wanted to be a family and slowly but surely he did make sister be more open. But in this version while brother still wants to be a family, he's somewhat a "special" in understandig human emotions and human relationship as a whole. So yeah, new version is funnier.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The hell you mean with the original story? Can you give me the link I don’t understand
it was one of those dumb twitter one page manga that get spammed on the front page here by the same lazy ass translator

Supporter
It's actually kinda funny how much this story has changed pre-serialization, curious where this'll go. Crazy bro kinda funny tho

Fed-Kun's army
Of course is not enough. He didn’t do anything to correct her behavior

Users who are viewing this thread