Kusozako Choroin Nishiga Hachi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Do you really wanna go out with me?

I think Splatoon not Smash my man, スプラトゥーン(Su-pu-ra-toon/ Su-Pu-Ra) that game is super popular in JP rn. Smash would usually be スマッシュ

Dex-chan lover
I think Splatoon not Smash my man, スプラトゥーン(Su-pu-ra-toon/ Su-Pu-Ra) that game is super popular in JP rn. Smash would usually be スマッシュ
Wait but isn't the last part there Bu-Ra? The censored character where it is would make more sense for Su-Ma-Bu-Ra than -Su-Pu-Ra-Toon.

Dex-chan lover
ya that's smash bros, that's definitely a b not a P you can tell from the radical

Dex-chan lover
This was pretty realistic banter, at least from the guy, but I wish he was more quick-witted with his words, for the sake of the manga. Of course that would take a lot from the author. Now the dude was mostly simply cold toward the girl, with no particular humour in his words at all.

Dex-chan lover
It's "Smash Brothers" abbreviated, スマブラ, in typical Japanese fashion of concatenating a prefix of both words.

Users who are viewing this thread