Kusunoki-san wa Koukou Debut ni Shippai shite Iru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - No way I'm letting someone like her take control over my life

Group Leader
Why are 3 different groups covering this manga?
From what I've seen it's complicated (something about one group unknowingly being a subsidiary of another who took over for the third chapter), but I appreciate this version of chapter 2 coming out since it's far better quality than the other (and the same for the chapter 1 this group did), so everyone wins in the end here.

Dex-chan lover
Keisuke's now has more motivation to change his social perception, but it seems Kusunoki isn't helping with that, because she really wants to have friends. So the top girl hounding on to him won't let him be the middle kind of guy. But he promised to help her, so now he's in a big dilemma.

Personally, all he's doing is gonna make people think they're already together, but he's just too shy to admit it.

Hebikawa not knowing who Keisuke is gonna be an interesting plot point. Why doesn't she recognize him? Is his face that different, or did she just really forget him? Or perhaps like the other user said, she's actually a different person.

Contributor
Why are 3 different groups covering this manga?
The current group will handle the series from now on. At least, that is what I read in their discord. What @Hexxy said is also true, Long story short the subsidiary one won't continue, and now the parent one seems to agree to not continue it, only the current one will do it from now on which has the best quality. Again that is what I saw at their discord.

There seems to be a page missing right between page 15 and 16. You can see this on the Manga as well where the aformentioned pages show the page numbers 49 and 51 respectively.

Group Leader
There seems to be a page missing right between page 15 and 16. You can see this on the Manga as well where the aformentioned pages show the page numbers 49 and 51 respectively.
looks like our qc missed it, sorry! i’ll update the chapter asap

This is off to a good start, whether or not the scenario has enough depth to keep going, we'll see.

I hope there isn't some kind of plot about the girl who caused his trauma was just mean because she liked him or smth and only said those bad things to him because she was embarrassed of him or for the others not notice him or her love...

Dex-chan lover
........did he just question whether it's legal or not to communicate with a girl at night??

Trauma or no trauma....that's just fucking ridiculous 🤦🏾‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
Keisuke's now has more motivation to change his social perception, but it seems Kusunoki isn't helping with that, because she really wants to have friends. So the top girl hounding on to him won't let him be the middle kind of guy. But he promised to help her, so now he's in a big dilemma.

Personally, all he's doing is gonna make people think they're already together, but he's just too shy to admit it.

Hebikawa not knowing who Keisuke is gonna be an interesting plot point. Why doesn't she recognize him? Is his face that different, or did she just really forget him? Or perhaps like the other user said, she's actually a different person.
I think Hebikawa does know but being purposefully koi about it.

Dex-chan lover
Why is this dude always shouting? His constant overreactions are also exhausting. I'm two chapters in and I'm already tired of his personality.
And running away from people is just going to make him a loser again... What the hell was that?

Users who are viewing this thread