Kusunoki-san wa Koukou Debut ni Shippai shite Iru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - This is all because of her misleading words

i am so sick and tired of the mc being a pathetic twat with some annoying ass excuse "i got done dirty by girls when i was young and now i dont wanna stand" out or some bs like that. im noticing a sudden surge in these types too wtf is going on.
There's also the "All the women in my life betrayed me, thus I became apathetic towards all people" trope. Although I mainly found that type in WN/LN, they sometimes start off strong and just become very uninteresting pretty quickly (or have a complete tonal shift from psycological tragedy to diabetic romcom).

Dex-chan lover
Nice chapter, another step for our boy to reach riayuu level. Or not. Well, top caste will be out of reach since he had this kryptonite classmate (seriously, one look and the guy falls to his knees in pain, which is relatable).

So, is the translation group drama over?

Dex-chan lover
seggz.png

Dex-chan lover
The thing I found about quiet people (including my girlfriend) is they have a LOT of love to give. It’s a daunting task. In fact, even a challenge.

If they choose you, it’s ONLY you, and now you have a lot of responsibility. But you will never feel unloved.

It shocks me how there are people who behave like the boys in this manga about it.

Dex-chan lover
they are supposed to be kids and they are acting like kids. Kids are fucking stupid and its normal.
Only annoying thing about this manga and whole lot others is;
All of them has these dipshit backround characters going "WOW DUDE YOU KNOW SO AND SO GIRL, IM SO JEALOUS MAN!"
Its clearly there to up your ego and show readers the value of "so and so".
But who the fuck talks like that irl.
Its even more annoying when its an established character does it, side character or wingman and such.
Now i ve never been in japan and never seen real living breathing japanese kids(thank god) so in reality i really dont know if they really do have these retarded convos.
But whenever i see mangakas do this shit,( either backround characters "whispering" about it or directly screaming at MCs face)
i wanna punch my monitor.
Its the most retarded obnoxious thing i swear. Beta cuck dickless MCs second that in my book. that fucking bad.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread