Kusunoki's Flunking Her High School Glow-Up - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - She is the trauma that still haunts me to this day

Dex-chan lover
I like how nobody brings up Kusunoki's apparent disregard for MC's obvious and unabashed physical discomfort whenever the snake is even mentioned.

But that's nothing to be surprised about: the only person who's needs she'd been looking to have accomodated since chapter 1 were her own, as far as I recall.

Dex-chan lover
God, brunnette is such a bitch… instantly all over him just because it might give her power of Kusunoki.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Incoming:
images
Bro what?

Dex-chan lover
Remind me again, did Shizuki ever tell Shizuka about the trauma he got back then cause of her? If he didn't, then he's a dumbass for not saying anything to her about that, but if he did, then why tf would she set that whole thing up?

The blame here can go either way
So the thing is not everyone is open about their trama as sadly not many people respect or understand it.

It’s more accepted now but just because it’s more accepted now doesn’t mean it’s universally accepted, im not sure how it is in Japan so for all we know it’s worse and mc could be bullied because he has trama.

Dex-chan lover
It feels a little forced that Hebikawa is so pushy about interrogating the MC. Like, she barely knows him (in his current persona), she knows he's an acquaintance of Kusunoki and that he's super shy and nervous around her, but that's like it. None of that feels like it'd justify her suspecting that he has some incredible secret worth harassing him to this extent over. It feels like the author is making her do this just to get the plot rolling and not because it's a reasonable way for her character to act.

It feels a little forced that Hebikawa is so pushy about interrogating the MC. Like, she barely knows him (in his current persona), she knows he's an acquaintance of Kusunoki and that he's super shy and nervous around her, but that's like it. None of that feels like it'd justify her suspecting that he has some incredible secret worth harassing him to this extent over. It feels like the author is making her do this just to get the plot rolling and not because it's a reasonable way for her character to act.
Nah i kind of disagree. I mean of course that's where the plot should be heading, but you could say Hebikawa has good hunches about people. And her name Hebi means snake in japanese. So she is portraying a snake character pretty well.

Fed-Kun's army
This mc gets anxiety attack by cute girls, in some way he admits he likes Hebi-sama, he just can't accept it.

Tall guy continues to be better than shortie considering he doesn't overreact much and be annoying.

Oh boy that be my dream having cute girls at both sides. Ahhh~ look at Hebi-sama's smile ☺

Dex-chan lover
Felt so bad for the dude because I wanted to upchuck the whole time myself. Bullshit a flower in each hand. Flower in one and a cancerous growth in the other.

Users who are viewing this thread