Kusunoki-san wa Koukou Debut ni Shippai shite Iru - Vol. 1 Ch. 7.5 - A lonely pair

MD@Home
image-1.png

➡️: Lonely girl want to be noticed by lonely boy
⬅️:  Not lonely girl being jerk to lonely boy

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm a bit intruiged by how much MMC looks like me in community college. I wasn't a NEET, but I was fat and not well-groomed. 85 pounds lost so far (15 more to go), beard grown, hair styled, and GF by my side.

A lot of us are gonna emerge out of our cocoons. We're gonna made it lads!

Dex-chan lover
They did not speak much, but they spent their time together.

Male bonding in a nutshell. Can make small talk with a dude for dudes, maybe even call him your best friend and not even know his name lol.

But it does surprisingly explain a lot. Kusonoki wanted to confide in the only one she could relate to back in middle school. She may not have directly spoken but she knew they had enough common interests.

Meanwhile, Keisuke would be aware of Kusonoki but sees himself as unworthy and undesirable. So he probably put down any notions that a girl would want to seriously get to know him. In a similar vein he was probably too distracted by his own thoughts and Kusonoki's derp to even realize they had common ground.

This was a nice Omake. Gives insight into each lead without feeling mandatory to read.

Dex-chan lover
wouldn't the english title be that she failed her high school debut, rather than 'failed to debut'?

Users who are viewing this thread