Kusunoki-san wa Koukou Debut ni Shippai shite Iru - Vol. 1 Ch. 7.5 - A lonely pair

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to think Kusunoki enrolled to same High School on purpose just to stay close to him
I keep forgetting most foreigners pick their high school. While nothing it stopping you form enrolling in a different public high school here in America, it's seen as a purely sad occasion. It's often sweet knowing the same people since kindergarten.

Dex-chan lover
I just noticed MC's "fat design" is actually fairly visually appealing. Too often Japanese comic authors draw a fat person, and the design is visually awful - you can draw ugly people, and still have them be visually appealing design wise; think Elma Fudd from Looney Toones, a short, bald, chubby dude, but he's still fun to look at.

Dex-chan lover
Is it me or did she look damn fine even before her image change? Probably her communication disorder was the only reason she went unrecognized in middle school.

Dex-chan lover
Another great thing about this omake is how they are still obviously themselves. Way too many transformation stories go too far in their design rehauls, but they've kept their micro expressions, little details, and overall mindsets.

They've gone through reasonable and recognizable growth, while leaving a lot of room to grow through out the rest of the actual story.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the upload!

This is pretty sweet for an extra chapter. Also, Hebikawa really always reminds me of Shiranui Frill from Oshi no Ko.

Dex-chan lover
Where's the update? I almost forgot this gem exist :qq:

Dex-chan lover
they are cute at jr high school. and I am glad they uses their trauma/nervousness as a way to be better. I am cheering for both of you

Users who are viewing this thread