Kusunoki-san wa Koukou Debut ni Shippai shite Iru - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - In situations like these, I have to stay calm and approach things rationally.

Double-page supporter
Snake lady please don't hurt Kusunoki. She looks so headpattable after all.
Thanks for the upload!

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes I wish that the "What did you just say ? I couldn't hear" trope never came to be. It's such an awful and lazy fucking plot device, grrrh.

Dex-chan lover
i wonder if hebikawa will be more developed or just be the catalyst for Keisuke's trauma

Dex-chan lover
I recommend we get rid of that comedy tag and trade it for a drama tag, cause that is all I see in this story.

Aggregator gang
Like she said, let's not be dramatic, she only badmouthed MC once, what is to say. (joking-ish-ly saying)

Dex-chan lover
Starting to realize why they didn’t let dodgeball be coed starting in High School lol

Dex-chan lover
Like she said, let's not be dramatic, she only badmouthed MC once, what is to say. (joking-ish-ly saying)
I dunno about that, the way she badmouthed him in the first pages of the 1st Chapter didn't seem like a joke.

Dex-chan lover
Deceitful and slithering on the ground, the snake should be crushed underfoot like the primordial evil it is.

Dex-chan lover
Starting to realize why they didn’t let dodgeball be coed starting in High School lol

Because schools can't handle gender equality lol

AdKDIW9.png

Sometimes I wish that the "What did you just say ? I couldn't hear" trope never came to be. It's such an awful and lazy fucking plot device, grrrh.

I'm whatever about it. This one is just strange because he didn't even say anything crazy. Nothing wrong with making sure a friend is safe. RIP.

Thank you for the upload! I was starting to think that this series was dropped. As someone else said, I hope that this gets a better pace of translations.

Users who are viewing this thread